Mohamed Salah

prateik

What.. havent been following this story.. Thought he was going to pool..
Chelsea signing more players they will never play.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Can we please get the "He's better than Mata. United screw up again. Moyes Out!" posts out of the way quickly?

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Did Liverpool fans react similiarly when they missed out on Phil Jones. "oh he's not that good anyway"

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Liverpool haggling over a couple of million cost them the deal :lol:

The stupid cnuts.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
ah, Liverpool fans still clinging to ancient history when they feck something up...
Who says we fecked anything up ? Seems to me that Chelsea were prepared to pay more money for the lad. It's not the first time we've lost out in recent years is it ? Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Willian, Mkhitaryan, to name but a few. Still hasn't stopped us moving forward under Rodgers though.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He's a good player but Liverpool would have been the better move for him. He'll hardly get a game at Chelsea.

Enigma_87

You know who
Pretty good signing for Maureen. The price is also ok. Young, skillful talented winger with a pace to burn. Dunno where will he be in Chelsea formation.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Hes a good signing but please. SIGN.A.CENTRE.FORWARD.

Concerned about him ending up on the heap as we have so many players around this area.

Its a tad frustrating when we are strengthening our rivals and yet not fixing our glaring problems. Its actually fairly simple. If we added a top class striker this month we could very well win the league.

togg

Concerned about him ending up on the heap as we have so many players around this area.

Its a tad frustrating when we are strengthening our rivals and yet not fixing our glaring problems. Its actually fairly simple. If we added a top class striker this month we could very well win the league.
maybe next season then....I think City have this wrapped...although it pains me to say it...

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Who says we fecked anything up ? Seems to me that Chelsea were prepared to pay more money for the lad. It's not the first time we've lost out in recent years is it ? Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Willian, Mkhitaryan, to name but a few. Still hasn't stopped us moving forward under Rodgers though.
We didn't miss out on Mkhitaryan due to money.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
:lol:

While I obviously would like him to be shit, I'd love to have a good read of RAWK if he is a worldie by May!

Comsmit

All your attacking midfielders/forwards have got goals in them though Rob, Salah will add to that.

Jose has done good business for you guys this week. Getting £40million for Mata off a desperate United and acquiring a really promising young player with plenty of money spare is good work. He's waiting until the summer for that striker......Jose is playing the longer game with you this time round.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
All your attacking midfielders/forwards have got goals in them though Rob, Salah will add to that.

Jose has done good business for you guys this week. Getting £40million for Mata off a desperate United and acquiring a really promising young player with plenty of money spare is good work. He's waiting until the summer for that striker......Jose is playing the longer game with you this time round.
I would agree if we were further off the pace this season, but with far easier fixtures than City and only one point behind them surely we should seize the day and not worry about next season untill the summer.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
In fairness to Liverpool, it is fecking annoying these oil clubs signing players they don't really need just to stop rivals landing them.
That is pretty much how I feel about it.