Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainoldo

40m for a player who no one has heard of and will in all likelihood fail miserably in a top European League, like thousands of others before him. I hope we are NOT serious!
Don’t worry I’m sure he’s bottom of the list.

It’s for the FM dweebs who think they know ball.

He’s nowhere near the level we need. City or Madrid would never.

SoCross

Would help with all this ball progression chit-chat through the centre talk.

Interesting player, a dribbler in the middle. I’d take a punt on him if costed around 30m and had a better injury record.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Kudus or Lavia sounds like decent alternatives. United showing some multidirectional approach here and it's nothing to complain about.

SAF is the GOAT

For years we always complained about not having any alternatives to the manager's first choices and just prolonging the negotiations with other teams.
Seems like in this aspect we learned our lesson finally.

ShinjiNinja26

Hmmm. We’re interested in Mount and Caicedo, Chelsea are interested in Caicedo as well and Brighton and us are interested in Kudus. Quite the conundrum, hopefully we do some sort of deal with Brighton whereby we sign Caicedo and give them a free run at Kudus, leaving Chelsea in the mud in the process. Both parties come out on top. :)

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Yeah it's refreshing to see
Let's say we gain pole position on Kudus, and if he really is Brighton's target, we might just gain another leverage in closing on Caicedo. The club just need to play it smart and there could be satisfying scoop looming.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Hmmm. We’re interested in Mount and Caicedo, Chelsea are interested in Caicedo as well and Brighton and us are interested in Kudus. Quite the conundrum, hopefully we do some sort of deal with Brighton whereby we sign Caicedo and go be them a free run at Kudus, leaving Chelsea in the mud in the process. Both parties come out on top. :)
Exactly. Just need to talk to both Ajax and Brighton. Ten Hag's connection could definitely help.

Nicolarra90

Best of both worlds: Brighton buy him and we pay £80m for him in two years.
Correction: Brighton buys him and ask for £80m in two years, we offer £60 and get declined, then City / Chelsea come and pay the £80. Delightful :drool:

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
40m for a player who no one has heard of and will in all likelihood fail miserably in a top European League, like thousands of others before him. I hope we are NOT serious!
Many of us have heard of him and saw some good performances from him in Europe against Liverpool, Napoli, Rangers and in the World Cup.

Glorio

You really haven't heard of him?

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
As Ajax supporter to you guys: The only thing that worries me is that he doesn't seem to comprehend the offside rule. Guy is offside so bloody often it hurts.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
As Ajax supporter to you guys: The only thing that worries me is that he doesn't seem to comprehend the offside rule. Guy is offside so bloody often it hurts.
Yes and with United trying to sign ball playing GK this could create a problem, but perhaps this has to do more with player's preference to play as more of an offensive playmaker which at some point United seeking ?

18 goals, in which he was able to score from both right and left wing, plus good chunk of them, when running from behind attacker and smashing it with his left. Feels like he can take a lot of roles and play it best to his abilities, as he clearly making efforts through fairly decent work rate.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Does this guy actually play in central midfield? Looks like a positionally ambiguous attacker.

Mainoldo

If he was are number two god help us. This isn’t the Eredivese, we need much better than that.

dinostar77

Don’t worry I’m sure he’s bottom of the list.

It’s for the FM dweebs who think they know ball.

He’s nowhere near the level we need. City or Madrid would never.
A player with potential. More so through the middle in midfield than as a striker or winger.

zaafi

Dont want United to deal with Ajax ever again. Absurd money they wanted for DvB, Martinez and especially Antony. Martinez worked out nicely but that was no guarantee, and it was still a lot of money for a CB.

They can keep him.

Mainoldo

A player with potential. More so through the middle in midfield than as a striker or winger.

I seen Kokcu and literally thought we was talking about him.

Yeah I like Kudus. I don’t think we should be getting him though.. not in our current situation, we need more dead certs. He’s linked to Brighton.. that would be a good move to get into this league.

dinostar77

I seen Kokcu and literally thought we was talking about him.

Yeah I like Kudus. I don’t think we should be getting him though.. not in our current situation, we need more dead certs. He’s linked to Brighton.. that would be a good move to get into this league.
Brighton would be a good move, hes not ready for a top 6 club.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Has some elite qualities, and was very good last season. Impressed on the biggest stages in the Champions League and the World Cup too. He is class at protecting the ball and carrying it, and has a thunderous shot - but my only worry is that for a creative midfielder his passing is very average (possibly a bit polite).

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So when we look for players like Caicedo, cafe is like why the hell aren't signing them before they joins Brighton.

When we look for players like Kudus before joining Brighton, cafe is like why the feck are we signing them now. He is not ready for us yet.

Winrar

The only time I saw him was in the WC against my home country team (Korea) and he was quite impressive then.

I hear that he spends quite a bit of time in the physio room, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.