Moise Kean | Everton player

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
He's nothing special, Pinamonti is a better young striker for Italy….

MUFC OK

He's nothing special, Pinamonti is a better young striker for Italy….
I don't get the hype with Kean. He's scored 5 or 6 tap ins for Juve yet everyone i speak to seem to think he's 'class', 'what a signing' etc.

I have a record for being proven wrong on these things though.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
I don't get the hype with Kean. He's scored 5 or 6 tap ins for Juve yet everyone i speak to seem to think he's 'class', 'what a signing' etc.

Cutrone and Pinamonti are not blacks and have a lesser attractive surename than Kean (especially for Brits). But they have done better things at juvenile level and when they played in Serie A too.
All I have to say is that Kean is not even half as talented as Balotelli was when he first came out but he’s very similar about attitude...you’ll see

Last edited:

Havak

Pokemon master
Everton always have a very good side on paper. They get a new manager in with seemingly good ideas. They spend like a big team. Their biggest spend in a season is actually more than Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, or Tottenham have ever spent in a single season, yet they never do anything. Ever. 25 years since their last trophy and finished 4th once in that time (15 years ago at that). They are, in my opinion, probably the biggest underachievers in Premier League history considering the investment they've had. They should no doubt be knocking on the door of the top six this season, but they won't. They'll probably finish at best 8th behind Leicester I reckon.

I'm interested to see this lad though, as I have an Everton fan 'friend' giving it the big'un saying they beat us to signing him and they'll finish third this season.

PepsiCola

"We will take care of your son" cringe :lol:
19 year old, previously racially abused and his former team mates and manager didnt back him.

New country, new culture. Absolutely top gesture.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
It was a very nice gesture IMO.

Too many peanuts wanting to hate on things
I commiserate not the gesture but the hypocrisy about “that” racism sufference of the guy in Italy quoted by the poster. I find it pathetic, riding the propagandistic bashing anti italian vibe which I find it very racist.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I commiserate not the gesture but the hypocrisy about “that” racism sufference of the guy in Italy quoted by the poster. I find it pathetic, riding the propagandistic bashing anti italian vibe which I find it very racist.
He's literally just stating the abuse that he suffered in Italy. He doesn't bash Italians at all.

MUFC OK

Are you saying the racism incident is propaganda against Italian people or have I misunderstood?

Renegade

I’ll be honest I think it’s his name and “cool” celebration that generates his hype.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Cutrone and Pinamonti are not blacks and have a lesser attractive surename than Kean (especially for Brits). But they have done better things at juvenile level and when they played in Serie A too.
All I have to say is that Kean is not even half as talented as Balotelli was when he first came out but he’s very similar about attitude...you’ll see
That dogwhistle is not as discrete as you think it is.

OL29

You what? This is one of the most obviously racist posts I’ve seen on this board. Prick.

Red_toad

Can’t decide on Kean or Haller for my fantasy team. Can see them both getting a few goals.
Haller isn't really a goal scorer, more a target man, whom brings others into play. He'd have been a better fit than Lukaku at United. Kean should get a fair share of goals 'if' he's as good as the hype about him.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If your first response to hearing someone talk about how they've been racially abused is "how does this affect me?" then you need to have a word with yourself.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
What hypocrisy? Wow

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Anyway a young promising striker, lets see what he can do in the PL

Looks like a decent player from the little I have seen

Allegri certainly seemed to rate him

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Balotelli myth continues. He wasn't some super talented player, he was physically developed player at early age and had good shot. Rest all of his game was just average.

MUFC OK

If your first response to hearing someone talk about how they've been racially abused is "how does this affect me?" then you need to have a word with yourself.
Kean is racist for outing Italians for racism? Wow.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
He's literally just stating the abuse that he suffered in Italy. He doesn't bash Italians at all.
I was referring to the journos questions not Kean responses, actually he didn’t fall in the provocation, he answered rightly and that’s it.

Balotelli myth continues. He wasn't some super talented player, he was physically developed player at early age and had good shot. Rest all of his game was just average.
Balotelli was a talent in his own style but without brain you don’t go anywhere.

roonster09

Scout
Balotelli was a talent in his own style but without brain you don’t go anywhere.
He was strong physically so showed bit of his talent at young age. He had good shot, physically strong but went down faster than cheap hooker everytime someone touched him. There are no attributes that made him standout player.

I don't know where this hype came from. Average player with poor attitude and shit work rate.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Balotelli has fabulous technique and a great foot for both shooting and passing.

He's fecking static and lazy though, not that fast, and despite being strong, doesn't really use his physique to bully defenders, and lacks the awareness and interest to link up play.

Talent was there for something more, but he never found his actual role on the pitch other than 'striker' nor how to play to his strengths and minimise his weaknesses, nor the dedication to make it to the top.

Basically a shit and unpolished berbatov.

flappyjay

He was strong physically so showed bit of his talent at young age. He had good shot, physically strong but went down faster than cheap hooker everytime someone touched him. There are no attributes that made him standout player.

I don't know where this hype came from. Average player with poor attitude and shit work rate.
Elite pen taker other than that I have never seen anything from him that left me thinking, wow that's a player.

roonster09

Scout
Elite pen taker other than that I have never seen anything from him that left me thinking, wow that's a player.
Yeah forgot his penalty taking technique, which was very good.