g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Moises Caicedo | Chelsea agree £115M fee | signed for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Looks like it might be more than just trying to mess with their target.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
No they're only signing Lavia. I don't see any bid for Caicedo. It's been nearly 12 hours since they said they'll bid. They still haven't.
There are people that cover Brighton that said Behdad Eghbali is working with Brighton to see if a player included with money is possible.

red.knight

No they're only signing Lavia. I don't see any bid for Caicedo. It's been nearly 12 hours since they said they'll bid. They still haven't.
Let me cheer you up. If Chelsea would agree a fee with Brighton they’d have agreed by now… Caicedo is 100% going to Anfield. :)

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So where do Liverpool go now?
Back to waiting for the right player. There is Andre, Sangare and a few others but with no CL we don't need to buy this summer, we can wait until January. Contrary to popular belief we have plenty of midfielders a good young number 6, same age as Lavia and same number of PL games.

Gandalf

I am not aware of any deadline for them to bid. It is not to say that he won't end up at Anfield but if he does dig in his heels and wait for Chelsea there really isn't much that anyone can do about it and they can take their time. Brighton are not keeping him at this point and provided they get their money by deadline day they won't really care who it comes from.

Marauder1

Supports
Ex Liverpool.Football Agnostic
Caicedo's head must be spinning. Turned down liverpool because chelsea rang his agent to say they were coming in for him again with an improved offer and then they stump up for Lavia instead:lol: they cant possibly be buying both, that would be nuts even by Chelsea standards.

cyberman

Caicedo's head must be spinning. Turned down liverpool because chelsea rang his agent to say they were coming in for him again with an improved offer and then they stump up for Lavia instead:lol: they cant possibly be buying both, that would be nuts even by Chelsea standards.
Have you seen Chelsea over the last 12 months?
I’d be shocked if they stop here to be honest

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Back to waiting for the right player. There is Andre, Sangare and a few others but with no CL we don't need to buy this summer, we can wait until January. Contrary to popular belief we have plenty of midfielders a good young number 6, same age as Lavia and same number of PL games.
Friend of mine was raving about Bajcetic, but he's known to overrate players, so how good he really is?

Dorris

You can wait until January but top 4 will be gone by then. You’ll be all over the place defensively without recruiting a holding midfielder.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
I reckon we paid Chelsea 60m for Havertz to stop them bidding for Rice.

cyberman

What’s your DM age got to do with anything?

Marauder1

Supports
Ex Liverpool.Football Agnostic
Have you seen Chelsea over the last 12 months?
I’d be shocked if they stop here to be honest
That's true, i'll say one thing for Todd he is certainly keeping it interesting :lol:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Best outcome, they buy all the players then get done for ffp and are relegated and we can buy a few bargains in the fire sale that follows

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Maicedo seems not to be the brightest fellow.
How can you reject to play for Liverpool to maybe join the chaos at Chelsea?
Or is Chelsea offering much higher wages?

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
He’s the one though. It depends how much you want Caicedo because if you are willing to include him in part of the deal I suspect it would get wrapped very quickly. Would another season on loan tempt them? I don’t know.
He's not going anywhere. Just signed a big extension and he'll be starting against Liverpool on Sunday.

Chief123

Maicedo seems not to be the brightest fellow.
How can you reject to play for Liverpool to maybe join the chaos at Chelsea?
Or is Chelsea offering much higher wages?
Most likely he’s being offered a lot more money by Chelsea. Not surprising as Liverpool have a pretty strict wage structure.

I’m guessing liverpool didn’t anticipate chelsea matching their offer so hoped for a one horse race situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.