Moises Caicedo | Chelsea agree £115M fee | signed for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

LM7

Supports
chelsea
United, Arsenal, City, and Liverpool all have better managers and the first 3 definitely have better squads too...you shouldn't expect much from Chelsea in the next 2-3 seasons IMO.
Ten Hag is not a better manager than Poch and even Arterta is debatable. Only Guardiola and Klopp are better than Poch.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
We've been played like absolute chumps to pay £110m for a guy with one decent PL season. Even worse value deal than Rice and that is saying something. Then we've no budget for our attack where we actually need to spend.

I really hope we walk away and see if Liverpool will actually go through with the deal or not...

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Latest on Sky is that the player has made it clear to Brighton that he only wants Chelsea. You're not getting him.
At this point I expect it is more likely he stays at brighton than signs for us.

But, Brighton might not feel like making it straightforward for chelsea at this stage. They are not exactly bezzies.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
We've been played like absolute chumps to pay £110m for a guy with one decent PL season. Even worse value deal than Rice and that is saying something. Then we've no budget for our attack where we actually need to spend.

I really hope we walk away and see if Liverpool will actually go through with the deal or not...
Please do.

whitbyviking

My club shop still hasn't delivered my Szoboslai shirt. It's a five week wait to get the spelling done.
All orders have to be done in writing because the person taking them was sick of being spat all over by scousers :lol:

Rojofiam

Also worth noting that a lot of South American players have really big families and they want to take care of everyone with the generational wealth they get to earn during their careers. At Chelsea he'd probably get closer to 200k pounds a week whilst I bet it would be around 120-150k at Liverpool...

I can also understand that he's agitating for a move. What if a nasty injury happens and his career goes sideways or even gets ruined?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

Yep, as I mentioned above. Paying £100m+ for him and Enzo looking particularly daft now considering you need players elsewhere. FFP will put an end to that this summer.

MongeySpangle

Supports
Manchester City
Hopefully this’ll skyrocket Southampton’s valuation on Lavia. And we get 20% of the sell-on fee. Happy days :lol:

Dazzmondo

Brighton are utilising my caf scout reports by targeting a player I mentioned last year.

I remember he was supposed to be great in one of the u21 or u20 tournaments. I think I saw him a couple times for Saint Etienne and thought he looked talented. Haven't followed him at all since he went to Salzburg

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
20 minutes since I last asked. Where is Chelsea's bid? Are they fecking with Brighton again? :lol:

Supports
Chelsea
Yep, as I mentioned above. Paying £100m+ for him and Enzo looking particularly daft now considering you need players elsewhere. FFP will put an end to that this summer.
What? This is exactly the position we need the most considering we got rid of our entire midfield in Jorginho, Kovacic, Kante, RLC.

qzizzle

Supports
Bayern Munich
how can chelsea possibly afford this under FFP

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Hahaha.

Winner gets to keep him!
The football equivalent of a fight for who gets the girl.

Only difference is that they're not throwing punches but £££s at Brighton instead, with some hints the girl wants the crazy cowboy and not the cautious geek.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I remember he was supposed to be great in one of the u21 or u20 tournaments. I think I saw him a couple times for Saint Etienne and thought he looked talented. Haven't followed him at all since he went to Salzburg
I've watched him a number of times, I just feel he needs another step before joining a bigger club. If he can get his pass percentage upto the high 80s from the 80% he's on right now without losing the ability to progress play via vertical passes. Then I think he'll be ready for a big club. But he's still 20 and has plenty of time to improve.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
What? This is exactly the position we need the most considering we got rid of our entire midfield in Jorginho, Kovacic, Kante, RLC.
You signed a £107m player for that position. You have serious attacking and CB issues if Thiago, Reece and/or Chilwell get injured. Which they often do.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Loving this. Klopp goes public about a player coming in, and 10 minutes later he’s banging on the door at cobham

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Starting on Sunday: Szob Mac Jones

Future PL games: Szob Mac with Gakpo ahead of them two. All out offensive.
Imagine Van Dijk trying to defend with that midfield ahead of him :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.