Moises Caicedo | Signs for Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Are you sure sports witness is credible. I thought they were very hit and miss kinda site
They aren't a news outlet. They judge the credibility of other news outlets.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Official according to this Ecuadorian Journo who seems to be very reputable according to some.

Suvvernmanc

With Brexit and the rules of not being able to buy u18s, I think the club are taking to correct path and making the gambles on foreign youth while we can. And that's exactly what it is, a gamble. When you bring in 16, 17 and 18 year olds it is not a given that they will be a success.

Utd doing exactly what we should be doing.

NJM78

If Chelsea even dare to throw in some shady off shore bank account for his family I will be fuming.

Cnut of a club.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Simon Jones is literally one of the most unreliable journos about. Some have even said that it's a made up name by the newspaper to pedal their click bait stories.

If someone has a picture or a video of Simon Jones then please share because I don't believe he's real.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm not sure I believe that Chelsea rumour - pressure from the other side? Some journos looking for easy clicks?

But I'm sure we're not impressed with how this story got into the press in the first place.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You can’t go from done deal to Chelsea ramping up interest. If the club has any integrity at all, they’d tell other clubs that they’re or have negotiated with us and that’s the end of it!

Tony247

You can’t go from done deal to Chelsea ramping up interest. If the club has any integrity at all, they’d tell other clubs that they’re or have negotiated with us and that’s the end of it!
Forgetting how chelsea signed Willian?

Status
Not open for further replies.