Moises Caicedo | Signs for Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero

Like clockwork, just as the reports come out that Caciedo isn't joining United, here comes Romano. Utter fraud.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why the feck are these “journalists” using #MUFC when he isn’t coming to United? Frauds.

“player close to joining West Ham #MUFC” feck outta here

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He's a spoofer
About feckin time people start noticing him. I've heard a recent interview of his on a renowned United youtube channel

"United aren't looking to sign any new players in January unless there's a good deal to be made"
"United are in control of Caicedo's transfer. However they need to decide whether they want to sign another kid or not"
"In my opinion United will be very interested in Jadon Sancho for next year, however I think there will be competition for him and its possible they would shift their target to Haaland"
"Pogba wants to leave United but football can be unpredictable and he might still be a United player after next summer"

Seriously this guy makes more options open then Boris Johnson. He is never wrong because he never makes a stance.

Jonty

He's still coming Ed just needed some bids in from other clubs so he can flex his considerable financial clout and gazump them all!

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Meh, if he ends up in PL - we’ll see up close how good he is. If he’s a United fan, he’ll push for a move eventually.

RUCK4444

Romano, Romano, Romano, oh please don't make it so obvious.

I called it on this guy feckin ages ago. I cannot believe people class him as super reliable.

He just edges his bets and jumps on the bandwagon when things are confirmed one way or another, I would bet my house that this guy wasn't told a single word about this potential transfer.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
People fall for the first foreign journalist transfer rumour every single transfer window.

It's usually only by they end of the window that most realise its all nonsense.

That Romano fella doesn't know anything but claims to know about every transfer in the world. Ridiculous.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's like RWF - the dream of signing an actual promising DMF shall go on*

*repressing those glorious 3 weeks when Matic looked like the answer

I swear it's those two positions. We get 1 good player in every 20 seasons or so. (Carrick, Ronaldo, end)

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I reckon its west ham. Ecuador media seem to have a lot more info on their bid and more detail in the report. Despite what the journo said, theyre my bet.

croadyman

Yep. It's what we seem to be doing lately, which is why this lad fitted the bill. Thought we'd learnt its worth a cheap punt, its low risk high reward.
Yeah was a low risk punt but for some daft reason have passed on him, expecting a MOTM performance when whoever he signs for plays us

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Why would West Ham agree to a 30% sell on fee? It's just made up.
Didn't say they would, just pointed out that it wasn't a third party ownership, just a weird way to say sell on clause.

Either way, sell on clauses are common, maybe not at 30% but you could never be sure what West Ham would agree to to get this over the line - just look at Regulion and Spurs.

Davie Moyes

Don't know if I'm more annoyed at us not getting this lad or that Romano is spouting his nonsense again the fraud.

Stacks

If we don't get this kid its another failure for Ed and why we need a director of football with connections in Latin America, who speaks fluent Spanish and has a condo in Belize.
Missing out on the next Makelele is unforgivable :mad:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I knew it, 5m is too little for us to take the risk. We should wait until he is worth 70-80m to put in a formal bid.

James35

Meh, if he ends up in PL - we’ll see up close how good he is. If he’s a United fan, he’ll push for a move eventually.
We will no doubt be quoted 15 x the fee they pay. Hopefully he flops wherever he goes if it isn't to us.

Imagine how good this team could be with a top class CB and not having to pick Fred and McTominay. So I really hope a CB is our main priority followed by a DM, unfortunately I doubt either will be bought this month.

Bondi77

What a wanker!
So this is done to wind up the fans to think Utd stuffed up when all that was said was that like millions of footballers around the world he wanted to play for Utd,
What a tool!

Brophs

The One and Only
This is really going to hurt those transfer weirdos who insisted we should be all over this, despite never having seen him play or having heard of him before this.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
If ever there was a case to highlight what a load of crap transfer tweeters are, then this surely is it.

No doubt lots of United fans now angry at the club for not signing someone we probably only had, at best, a passing interest in.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I don't think anyone should be angry about the player possibly going elsewhere. This is the the transfer forum and people come in here for their daily fix during the transfer windows and generally enjoy the thrill of the ride.

RORY65

If some no-mark Ecuadorean journalist with a couple thousand twitter followers and no blue tick isn't completely reliable then who can we now trust? Difficult to be that bothered about not signing a player I hadn't heard of until a fortnight ago although it will be a bit of a shame if he turns out to be really good.

Okey

If he's this talent he looks to be, and available for 5m, in a position we need strengthening in, why exactly is he not a priority??? This is a signing we should pull off in 24 hours!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Looks like he's off to Brighton which might be better for us if the player lives up to his potential because West Ham and Everton I suspect would be tough to negotiate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.