Moises Caicedo | Signs for Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alemar

What “new contracting rules of the Premier league” are they talking about?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Considering he's played for his country a couple of times, you'd have to imagine he's ahead of someone like Pellestri in his development?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
They can’t move him before Brexit. Post Brexit rules are easier to sign South Americans anyway so that wouldn’t make any sense.

Ecuador isn’t rated high enough to give any points in the work permit application anyway.

His points will largely come from Copa Libertadores. From a quick calculation he’d likely be at 12-13 points so a couple off the required 15. It’ll easily be appealed and accepted though.
Cheers, this makes sense.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Has ITK9 from Muppetiers claimed credit for this yet? I think he might be awaiting verification from ITK4.
:lol: I can't wait for that all that horseshite to start up again.

Just seen somebody on twitter dub him the "Cartel Kante" :lol:

Pughnichi

He turned out to be a fine player. He's one of the only ones I look back on and think what might have been. .

Can never judge these players solely on YouTube compilations, I would like to have the time to sit and watch a few games to see for myself what all the fuss is about. I guess that's what scouting departments are for.
Ahhh Diego. Loved that guy. After such a slow start, I do think he got a run of games when Ruud was out. He managed something like 7 in 10...could be wrong. It’s a long time since them days. Ruud recovered and walked straight back in, which you can’t really argue with cos he was next level. Shame Forlan didn’t stick around for another season at least to see what else he could achieve with us. Was great to see him succeed in Spain

RUCK4444

this! he’ll be playing DM before the end of the season. Unorthodox but he could do really well there.
Right now I'd take anybody who can cover the ground and tackle over playing Matic under any circumstances. Harsh because I like Matic but his legs are gone.

If this kid can put a real shift in and break up opposition play then I'd let him have some cup games for sure. It's not like we've never had a 19 year old in our squad.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Considering he's played for his country a couple of times, you'd have to imagine he's ahead of someone like Pellestri in his development?
He's more than held his own against a midfield of Bentacur and Valverde and some even say he won the battle against them. And both Valverde and Bentacur are established players in major European leagues.

city-puma

He is not tall, right? But even it’s true, I don’t worry. Pool has no tall midfielders, aerial challenge is not a problem for them. Athletic and tough guys can form a real good system in the midfield.
let’s get him!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He is not tall, right? But even it’s true, I don’t worry. Pool has no tall midfielders, aerial challenge is not a problem for them. Athletic and tough guys can form a real good system in the midfield.
let’s get him!
1.78 or around 5’10. Not small either and he has a impressive leap in him

Alemar

At reported transfer fee, shall be a very good deal actually, because reinforcements in his position are long needed. He will be competing with Fred, most likely, based on how he plays

Adam-Utd

let’s get him!
Looks very athletic and springy, which is probably more important than raw height anyway.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I really like the new philosophy of club. Thats excellent. It reminds of old Fergie times.
And Glazers will always back this as it is much cheaper way of getting quality.
Yeah I’ve said multiple times our best chance of getting back to the top under the Glazers is this type of strategy. Find the best youngsters around the world and pay an “expensive” fee of 10m instead of hoping we close a superstar for 100m to save the squad.

Alemar

Looks very athletic and springy, which is probably more important than raw height anyway.
It’s only a problem if we play a trio of Caicedo, Fred and Bruno together. In other cases, we always have some tall midfielders in Matic, Pogba, McTominay, and even VDB is not too small.

Adam-Utd

It’s only a problem if we play a trio of Caicedo, Fred and Bruno together. In other cases, we always have some tall midfielders in Matic, Pogba, McTominay, and even VDB is not too small.
As you say, most players are getting smaller on average now anyway. To deal with the pressing game you want to be more agile and able to turn sharper.

If we come against a team of giants we've got the likes of Mctominay to deal with it.

Football is being played a lot more on the floor now anyway.

tomaldinho1

let's wait and see that they're not all on the level of your Bebe's, Manucho's and Diouf's before we give them any credit eh
I know we're still scarred but that's the beauty of muppetry. Manucho, completely forgot about him, red legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.