Motd 2011/2012

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
When you're a team that doesn't win trophies and your neighbours regular finish above you I guess it's a small consolation that's not really embarrassing.
Yeah but I'd be more annoyed about losing the FA cup semifinal where once again their team failed to turn up in a big game. Not to mention the fact that they lose the derby with ease more often than not.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This fulop guy is absolute shit :lol:

Talking of keepers, why did Bolton let al habsi go to Wigan, he's much better than bogdan and if he was there I doubt they'd have been relegated.

Gazza

Redknapp.

:(
AND Mick McCarthy

To be fair I don't mind Mick, he is a straight-talker even if he does talk shit sometimes. He's a straight shit talker.

Redknapp is just a cartoon. At least this gig gives him free reign to comment on which players he likes. Look forward to him revealing all sorts about the release clauses of random players.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I hope they have McCarthy commentating - I still laugh at the memory of him commentating on a Germany game during World Cup 2010 and calling the referee a clown for sending a German player off :lol: