Motd 2011/2012

Levo

Band of Brothers
If we lose Monday, feck watching that MOTD. I'll be drinking in a dark room for few days.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Won't matter if we lose on Monday. If the shite Wolves can score 4 against Swansea I fancy us to hit 15+. As long as we beat Sunderland we'll win on GD. :cool:

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Not a good day for players who tried to clear the ball off the line, was it?

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Bit silly that second goal by Jelavic, better options out there and he's lucky that Schwarzer and the player on the line missed it really.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Pienaar is one of the best playmakers in the pl, he makes us click.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Pienaar is one of the best playmakers in the pl, he makes us click.
Very good player when he turns up. His problem has always been that he's too unpredictable though and can randomly go missing for a period of games.

Levo

Band of Brothers
fecking hate Suarez the odious cnut, RAWK will be ***ping madly over this.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Very good player when he turns up. His problem has always been that he's too unpredictable though and can randomly go missing for a period of games.
Never saw him for Tottenham but he always seems to have at least one chance or makes one chance for us a game, plus him and Baines are formidable.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Never saw him for Tottenham but he always seems to have at least one chance or makes one chance for us a game, plus him and Baines are formidable.
I just don't think he got much of a chance at Tottenham. That was partly due to the fact that he made an unwise move in the sense that he had better player ahead of him in his position. Despite that, 'Arry has been known for just completely freezing out players if he doesn't fancy playing them, as opposed to playing them sporadically.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I just don't think he got much of a chance at Tottenham. That was partly due to the fact that he made an unwise move in the sense that he had better player ahead of him in his position. Despite that, 'Arry has been known for just completely freezing out players if he doesn't fancy playing them, as opposed to playing them sporadically.
It was the correct time to leave, but maybe not the correct club so he's wasted a few years of his career, hope he makes the right decision and comes back on a perm basis as I am sure we will do everything to get him back.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Suarez was superb today. I think we're going to see a massive improvement for him next year on the pitch if Liverpool can use him correctly and he avoids any media attention.

He's spent most of the season being used as an out and out striker when that clearly isn't his best position. He's most effective whenever he's played as a second striker, in behind the main striker. I think that's plain for all to see even when he hasn't been played there a lot. He has great technique and vision, as well as being pacey and skilful. He's almost quite similar to Rooney in a way.

What was interesting today though was how good his finishing was. The third chip capped it off, however his first two goals have to be appreciated as well as both were quality finishes. It's a massive improvement for someone who has generally been awful when it's come to his finishing this season.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
It was the correct time to leave, but maybe not the correct club so he's wasted a few years of his career, hope he makes the right decision and comes back on a perm basis as I am sure we will do everything to get him back.
I'm not so sure if there was ever a need for him to leave Everton, unless money was all that he was after.

alastair

ignorant
Booing Aaron Ramsey, but still the best supporters in the league, eh?

Most of their own supporters want Pulis out, but no-one in the media ever picks up on it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm not so sure if there was ever a need for him to leave Everton, unless money was all that he was after.
If i remember correctly he want champions league/European football and that was fine because he has the quality for it. I think it was the year we weren't in anything for once, not too sure though.