MOTD 2014/15

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
I was at the City game yesterday ....they were very good.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Christ help me - I'm agreeing with Shearer on the subject of Falcao dropping back so much :nervous:

Sam

Glen Murray looking better here then any of our strikers have so far this season :lol:

Acole9

Outstanding
Bit of a foolish sending off for Murray when he knew he was on a final warning.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Not sure how Bruce can moan about that 'offside' as if the officials have dropped a clanger. Looked level in real time. Nobody on the pitch claimed, it was that tight. The freeze frame showed his elbow offside. I'm sure I read that it only counts if it's the forwards head, body or legs beyond the last defender, but outstretched arms don't count. Is that right?

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Not sure how Bruce can moan about that 'offside' as if the officials have dropped a clanger. Looked level in real time. Nobody on the pitch claimed, it was that tight. The freeze frame showed his elbow offside. I'm sure I read that it only counts if it's the forwards head, body or legs beyond the last defender, but outstretched arms don't count. Is that right?
Any part of the body that can play the ball I believe.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
It's still quite close, but that's an obvious offside against Hazard.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Anyone know the track playing during the Chelsea cup montage just now?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What the feck, Spurs score 3 goals and not one of them was by Kane or Eriksen? What is this madness?

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
All 3 Spurs goals were fantastic.

Now bring on the Soldado misses and late jitteriness unfortunately.

Thanks Gylfi for not celebrating. Love him. One of the nicest guys in the league.

Last edited:

Acole9

Outstanding
Spurs legend Sigurdsson showing respect to his former employers :houllier:. Celebrate lad.

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Still felt that late chance was going in.

Glad Gomis news is good. Was aware it wasn't that serious earlier, but nice to hear it confirmed. Apparently has a history of faunting on the pitch (big tall guy, not sure if it's a blood getting pumped to the head issue).

No wonder the players rushed in after Muamba incident. Diame and Remy both have heart issues as well don't they. Couldn't countenance signing Diame once I realised that; how could you demand he run about more when you realise the possible results of doing so.

Last edited:

Acole9

Outstanding
I like Kramaric, he's a good player. Won't be at Leicester next season when they're back in the Championship.