MOTD 2014/15

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Big Sam really has no class, has it ever been his fault? Ever?

Leg-End

Did Jonathan Pearce forget he was on MOTD on that match? It was like he wondered into Chelsea TV.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Seriously, how can a referee have a game that badly and not have to answer for his (non)decisions? It's becoming ridiculous. Absolute incompetence.

Managers and players are held accountable, yet a ref completely changes the outcome of a match and no action is taken against him. Players and managers get fecking fined if they dare speak about a ref who can't do his job.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
fecking Noel Gallagher on MOTD2 tomorrow, and he will talking about... Manchester City! Joy.

Zoo

Over the top from Savage. We were dominant in the second half and got sucker punched. Yeah we lost our way at the very end chasing an equaliser and trying to hit Fellaini too many times but I don't think that's a major concern. He was right about our defending though, we were way too soft today.

saivet

Over the top from Savage. We were dominant in the second half and got sucker punched. Yeah we lost our way at the very end chasing an equaliser and trying to hit Fellaini too many times but I don't think that's a major concern. He was right about our defending though, we were way too soft today.
Certainly over the top, but he's right - Who cares about 65% possession? We only had 3 shots on target.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Who the feck gave Barton the captaincy? Almost as crazy as City making Tevez club captain shortly before he took that golfing holiday.

matt23

Seriously, how can a referee have a game that badly and not have to answer for his (non)decisions? It's becoming ridiculous. Absolute incompetence.

Managers and players are held accountable, yet a ref completely changes the outcome of a match and no action is taken against him. Players and managers get fecking fined if they dare speak about a ref who can't do his job.
Why should he have to come out answer anything? Did Cahill have to come out and explain why he gave PSG a goal back mid week? He probably took up refereeing to be involved in the game, became one of the best rated referees in the county and now has to deal with 22 millionaire con artists every week for a fraction of the wage that even your worst player makes. Like it or not, the referees that have made it to the top of our leagues are the best in the country and at the risk of sounding overly patriotic, if your one of the decent refs in this country your likely to be one of the best referee's in Europe.

Do you really think Atkinson went out of his way to not give you anything today or do you think it might have been a human being, pressured by having to make split second decisions, in an environment where, even when he does get a 50/50 correct, he'll get an earful of abuse from the side it's given against?

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I cant take Savage seriously he's so exciteable, I always end up just laughing at him wether I agree with him or not.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Yeah I thought it was a bit OTT too. I watched the full game and I don't get where the defence were "all over place" quote came from. They were sloppy in first 20 minutes but that was just about it. Then they went and cherry picked clips to back up their point. If you saw the highlights alone, you'd have thought Swansea had completely dominated. We're certainly not playing well but no need for the over dramatics from Savage (and a lot of folks on here in fact).

Acole9

Outstanding
The stadium announcer at the City v Newcastle game is doing my head in. He's almost as cringe worthy as that screaming woman Everton had a couple of years ago.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
The stadium announcer at the City v Newcastle game is doing my head in. He's almost as cringe worthy as that screaming woman Everton had a couple of years ago.
He was doing my head in yesterday too. It was a different guy, hopefully it was a one off - not sure why he insisted on shouting everything.

Trizy

Noel Gallagher appearing on MOTD, commenting on a Liverpool match and goes onto say ''Us as City fans need them to keep United out of top four'' how obsessed are City fans that they're more worried about us making top four than challenging for the title?

pauldyson1uk

Noel Gallagher appearing on MOTD, commenting on a Liverpool match and goes onto say ''Us as City fans need them to keep United out of top four'' how obsessed are City fans that they're more worried about us making top four than challenging for the title?
The guy is a prize prick , has no place on TV has a football pundit.

Trizy

On the topic of referees, they said Noel would love to be a ref, he replied he'd love it and that Rooney would be sent off before he put his boots on. What's this lads problem? Annoying cnut.