MOTD 2014/15

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Matić was a colossus today. Again.

Count Orduck

Mourinho has become so thoroughly unlikeable after his time at Madrid. He's just miserable and unpleasant now. He has no charm or charisma anymore.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Yet he'll be plonked in the team of the season ahead of de Gea by clueless journalists in May.
A mistake or two eliminates him from contention?

Djemba-Djemba

LVG always seems to be honest when we play shit or we're lucky to win. He never tries to pretend we played really well when we didn't. The problem is he doesn't seem to be able to solve the problem.

Count Orduck

The FA will shit themselves about charging Ivanovic because Mourinho has kicked up such a stink all season and they won't want to be seen to be picking on Chelsea.

Acole9

Outstanding
Gabby :drool: Wish we could have her on MOTD all of the time instead of that muppet Lineker.

SqueakyWeasel

Love Keown's bitterness. He can't stand the fact that we're shite, yet outperforming ARsenal
It's quite funny how, to a man, our ex players become almost ABU when they transition from players to pundits because they know everyone will be looking for any angle. Yet there are pundits (that are technically good) that can't mask their allegiance like Sourness and Shearer … I recently heard that Macca has never tipped a United win on the BT Sport F&S prediction game! Can you imagine if that were Gary Neville never predicting a Liverpool win?

mumbai_red

Yet he'll be plonked in the team of the season ahead of de Gea by clueless journalists in May.
I remember Gary Neville praising Courtois for getting the simple things right. Granted he commanded the box very well but I can see where you're coming from. Luckily our defense is making sure its tough to keep de Gea away from the spotlight.

Last edited:

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Zaha looked threatening and busy against Newcastle - really hope this one doesn't comeback to bite us when we play them in May.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
It's quite funny how, to a man, our ex players become almost ABU when they transition from players to pundits because they know everyone will be looking for any angle. Yet there are pundits (that are technically good) that can't mask their allegiance like Sourness and Shearer … I recently heard that Macca has never tipped a United win on the BT Sport F&S prediction game! Can you imagine if that were Gary Neville never predicting a Liverpool win?
Can't help themselves, Paul Merson and Micky Quinn to name another two absolute embarrassments who can't bring any sense of professionalism to their media persona. There are many more out there.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Keown showing how he can be as much of an annoying, aggressive bellend off the pitch as he was on it. Completely misquoted LvG (he said LvG had said he will win the Prem in his first season) and then pressed poor Phil Neville about it as if he had employed LvG himself. The hate for United is strong in that one.

Djemba-Djemba

Keown showing how he can be as much of an annoying, aggressive bellend off the pitch as he was on it. Completely misquoted LvG (he said LvG had said he will win the Prem in his first season) and then pressed poor Phil Neville about it as if he had employed LvG himself. The hate for United is strong in that one.
I thought he'd said that!

That's just an outright lie from Keown. Van Gaal didn't say that so either Keown is lying or is just stupid. The way he was pronouncing some of those names at the end there, it might just be he's a bit thick.

Tarrou

It was funny when he said the Adrian incident was a red, Phil Neville retorted that it was a foul on Adrian and asked how it can still be a red card if that's the case, and Keown replied, "He's had a terrible first touch, he's taking liberties there".

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I can't stand Keown, absolute Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.