MOTD 2014/15

JUPITER

They didn't praise United at all, and didn't praise Van Gaal tactically in the slightest.

I wonder if they'd be criticising him if we'd lost the Spurs, Liverpool and City games rather than won them...?

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Watching this late now. Who was that clown commentator? Called everything massively wrong, eg Kompany good tackle and Smalling offside, then tbf admits he was horribly wrong upon seeing the replay.

Ugh, Phil Neville and his 'trigger points'.

LR7

LvG didn't like the interviewer tonight did he?!

His sarcasm was funny!

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Wow, Leicester are doing great. I thought they were as good as down this time last month.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Should've been a red there for Kevin Mirallas - too early to bet on him being the match-winner next weekend?

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Ashley Barnes has been putting in moronic tackles all year. Shit player.

Mirallas should have gone too. Shame he got booked as they can't deal with it now.

Acole9

Outstanding
Anyone know why Baines is no longer a designated penalty taker at Everton? Has he lost confidence after missing the one against us?

Tarrou

Anyone know why Baines is no longer a designated penalty taker at Everton? Has he lost confidence after missing the one against us?
Pretty sure he took one since then and scored. There's no logical explanation really, he's one of the best penalty takers in the league.

Acole9

Outstanding
Pretty sure he took one since then and scored. There's no logical explanation really, he's one of the best penalty takers in the league.
Yes his record is very good, which I find odd that he's no longer even second choice to take penalties it would seem.

Jippy

Staff
'That would've been hard on Villa who controlled the game mostly.'
Like the way they dismiss the Balo offside decision. Was Dion, Keown and some obscure presenter rather than the usual ex-Liverpool cabal.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
'That would've been hard on Villa who controlled the game mostly.'
Like the way they dismiss the Balo offside decision. Was Dion, Keown and some obscure presenter rather than the usual ex-Liverpool cabal.
Steve Bower is a legend.

Steev

I worry about Motson. He commentates as if he hasn't seen a football match before. Anything that happens seems to be a revelation to him.

paulscholes18

City got very very very lucky Villa should have had a pen and Hart sent off, could have been 2-3 villa

Jippy

Staff
City got very very very lucky Villa should have had a pen and Hart sent off, could have been 2-3 villa
It looked offside tbf, plus given how many times Benteke had been caught offside, it wasn't a surprise it was given. Shocking goals Villa conceded. Shame, cos they were impressive in many ways.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
True, but Villa's first goal should have been called offside for Benteke and Aguero was denied a clear penalty. City were very lucky to win today but in the game as a whole Villa can have no complaints about the officiating.

Asger

Is it true that Keown did praise G.Sigurdsson?? Finally he says something right if true.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
What is that monkey on about? Keep gerrard for another year even though his legs have gone

paulscholes18

Didn't review Skrtel elbow and Pulis didn't say anything about. Don't think any action will be taken

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Bit late but I think it is because he is too nice. I don't mind Lukaku taking them because it is good for his confidence if he scores but every one is at it now. Greedy cnuts. Would never had happened under Moyes I can tell you that.