Mourinho at full time: "Pogba a virus. You don't play. You don't respect players/fans" [Castles]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Look at the way he plays. He has stopped playing for the manager. That also means the club.

He shouldve never been bought back. He has never lived up to his price tag either. If Mou gets sackes, fine, but Pogba needs to get sold no matter what.

Players who goes against our club has no place here, never!
Well that's a bit stupid tbh. If you are sacking Mourinho anyway, why not give the new manager some time with Pogba and then act accordingly? You change one variable and then see what happens.

el3mel

Losing Zlatan is no loss at all. It was his signing that started all our negative slow boring tactics under Mourinho. As soo as he was signed it meant he was the figurehead all our play went through, with long balls played up to him constantly. Yes, he scored a lot, but no one else did, & we finished in the diddy heights of 6th with him up front. Of course he was number one supporter of Mourinho, as he seemed to have contract where he couldn't be dropped, however dismal, & be the centre of attraction as a statue up front. Amazingly because he is scoring in MLS people want him back. If he had remained we would have probably been where we are now a season sooner. Unfortunately, when he was injured Mourinho hired a younger copy in Lukaku, who also scored many goals in his first season.
The best football we played under Mourinho was played with Zlatan leading the lineup. We never looked as good attacking as we were then after his injury. Imagine saying Lukaku is younger copy of him, they are nothing alike.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I don't get why Pogba is being singled out all the time? So he didn't play well yesterday. Lukaku's played worse before. So has Matic, Rashford, Jones, Bailly, McTominay etc.

I really wish Mourinho would just feck off now. I'm so done with him.

dannyando

Ha! Unbelievable to publicly say that about 1 of your players. Well for most managers it'd be unbelievable. Not this scumbag though. Absolutely f****n sick of him. Remember when people actually wanted this goose here?

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Don’t worry there’s not a hope in hell that this Utd side under Jose gets 4th ahead of Spurs.
It's awful to hope you're right. But the manager is only a symptom. The Glazers are the disease.

Bob H from Manchester

Not worth the price . . we ony ever paid it because we weren't in Europe and Ed needed a 'potential glactico / name some ad head of at a big price' to sign for us. £90M + bonuses + massive wages + £30!!! agents fees and we'd have got better mileage, better laughs and better production out of James bleeding Milner!
He's a show pony being shoe horned into a work horses role and he'll never fit.

Let him send his idiot agent back to City for another grove followed by another spat in the press - this time I hope they sign him - if they're stupid enough.

UncleBob

Imo people have more or less lost the plot here, Pogba has been one of our best players so far, Chelsea fans were in a similar debate about Mourinho and Hazard, i'm sure they are unhappy that Mourinho was booted out while Hazard stayed

Xixak17

I dont get posts like this. You're fine with Pogba but not Mourinho?

SAF would've sold him instantly. But, again. He already sold him once.

A player like Pogba is just as damaging to the club as a bad manager
"A player like Pogba" meaning what? A black player who won't shut up and obey like you want him to?

Champagne Football

The real virus at the club is The Special One. This Pogba story came straight from Jose's mouthpiece Mr. Duncan.Castles meaning Jose wants the fans to blame Pogba instead of himself for the dinosaur football. Jose has a track record of manipulating the media to try and blame everyone but himself. I think Pogba would start lashing goals in under a proper manager who is not terrified of attacking.

Give Eddie Howe an 18 month deal and get this self-serving fraud out of here.

Canagel

Imo people have more or less lost the plot here, Pogba has been one of our best players so far, Chelsea fans were in a similar debate about Mourinho and Hazard, i'm sure they are unhappy that Mourinho was booted out while Hazard stayed
They put the banner with the 3 rats Hazard, Costa and Fabregas I remember . Funny how quickly it all changed . Once mourinho is fecked off he will quickly be consigned to history. No-one will remember him . Hell even the Chelsea fans don't like him anymore and he's the most successful manager in their history. Tells you everything about his personality

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
A few games playing bad, and now he's a virus. You see Lukaku, Matic, and Bailly playing worst the WHOLE season, and nothing was said by this snidy manager. Lukaku missed that easier chance in last game, nothing coming from him. Rashford, a younger player missed a more difficult chance; he made the whole fans and world knew how disgusted he felt.

Whoever fans who support this Mou's claim, they are not Manchester United fans.

haram

The real virus at the club is The Special One. This Pogba story came straight from Jose's mouthpiece Mr. Duncan.Castles meaning Jose wants the fans to blame Pogba instead of himself for the dinosaur football. Jose has a track record of manipulating the media to try and blame everyone but himself. I think Pogba would start lashing goals in under a proper manager who is not terrified of attacking.

Give Eddie Howe an 18 month deal and get this self-serving fraud out of here.
Pogba doesn't play badly because we are "defensive". Against Southampton he was taking too many touches when all he had to do was keep it simple. He has the most responsibility to create and set the tempo and he doesn't handle it well for as many games as he should.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Ha! Unbelievable to publicly say that about 1 of your players. Well for most managers it'd be unbelievable. Not this scumbag though. Absolutely f****n sick of him. Remember when people actually wanted this goose here?
That's not the case now is it? It was leaked from the dressing room. I'm sure a lot of nasty shit is heard in every dressing room. Some of it deserved. Like in this instance.

Losing Zlatan is no loss at all. It was his signing that started all our negative slow boring tactics under Mourinho. As soo as he was signed it meant he was the figurehead all our play went through, with long balls played up to him constantly. Yes, he scored a lot, but no one else did, & we finished in the diddy heights of 6th with him up front. Of course he was number one supporter of Mourinho, as he seemed to have contract where he couldn't be dropped, however dismal, & be the centre of attraction as a statue up front. Amazingly because he is scoring in MLS people want him back. If he had remained we would have probably been where we are now a season sooner. Unfortunately, when he was injured Mourinho hired a younger copy in Lukaku, who also scored many goals in his first season.
Younger copy? Like Darmian is a younger copy of Thuram?

Champagne Football

Pogba doesn't play badly because we are "defensive". Against Southampton he was taking too many touches when all he had to do was keep it simple. He has the most responsibility to create and set the tempo and he doesn't handle it well for as many games as he should.
Eden Hazard was almost chased out of Stamford Bridge by an angry mob for endless dour performances. As soon as Jose gets sacked he quickly becomes comfortably the best player in the league again.

Denis79

Who in any profession would be ok with having a boss that constantly blames everything and everybody but himself for things not working out? Players always have the option to leave and Mourinho has to leave. Bring in Eddie Howe and lets start a proper rebuild 6 years after Fergie with a manager playing football in the right way. How on earth did Mourinho come to the conclusion to leave Martial on the bench yesterday after he has scored 4 goals in the last 3 away games? Is Mourinho and his "masterstroke" of signing Sanchez on wages higher than all others in the squad causing the problems with the De Gea contact? A manager has to lead by example and what message has Mourinho been sending out? One of a true leader or a person thinking of himself above everything else? Who made signings for 400million pounds and most of them flops? I have had enough of Mourinho, I also dislike how Pogba seems to not care at times but they seemded to be able to get him playing well at Juventus. So the question really is, who should you replace? The manager or the team? The answer is there for all to see.
Half of the US?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Eden Hazard was almost chased out of Stamford Bridge by an angry mob for endless dour performances. As soon as Jose gets sacked he quickly becomes comfortably the best player in the league again.
Mou did it at Madrid, then at Chelsea. Both by fecking around with their best players, and then at both he was sacked and got compensated.

The pattern is so obvious, but there are always some still living in that river in Egypt.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
If the quotes are true, about not having respect for the fans, then Mourinho is one to talk.

His brand of conservative, shit hoofball is sdisrespectful to Manchester United.

reddevil702

I have no problem with Pogba disliking Jose and his treatment of players. I do however, have a problem with a player that lets any little bust up affect his performance and effort on the pitch. Regardless of the talent, he’s a player that we need to get rid of next season along with Jose. The first thing that needs to change after Jose leaves is the mentality of the club, and getting rid of a players like him are is important.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
"A player like Pogba" meaning what? A black player who won't shut up and obey like you want him to?
I really don't think that's what he meant. Also not really sure what his race has to do with anything?

I think he was getting at the ego of Pogba.

Steerpike

I have no problem with Pogba disliking Jose and his treatment of players. I do however, have a problem with a player that lets any little bust up affect his performance and effort on the pitch. Regardless of the talent, he’s a player that we need to get rid of next season along with Jose. The first thing that needs to change after Jose leaves is the mentality of the club, and getting rid of a players like him are is important.
I agree with you completely

I've seen posts here that suggest it's somehow OK for Pogba to give less than 100% while Mourinho is the manager, or that he should be retained in case he tries a bit harder when Mourinho has been replaced. I can't understand either of those positions: trying your best every time you go on the pitch isn't optional depending on whether you like the manager (or the tactics, or your teammates, or the weather ...), it's a basic requirement of being a professional. If Pogba feels it's OK to down tools and sulk this time around, who can say that he won't feel the same way at some other point?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
That's why He'll never be the best midfielder in the world as people suggested 3-4 years ago, talent wise maybe but He lacks the 'win at all cost' mentality. He's easily affected by the environment surrounding him and when things get bad He just goes down with them. He's no different than Jose when it comes into shifting the blame to another people other than himself. What's worse is that He has Raiola as his agent, someone like Zlatan could handle that fat rat but not Pogba.

I'm pretty sure in his mind He thinks He can do better than being at ManUnited. And that's not a mentality of a top top player, it's the middle of the season ffs. As of this moment He's a special snowflake with nothing to show for it.

Last edited:

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
I don't get why Pogba is being singled out all the time? So he didn't play well yesterday. Lukaku's played worse before. So has Matic, Rashford, Jones, Bailly, McTominay etc.

I really wish Mourinho would just feck off now. I'm so done with him.
Pogba gets singled out because everyone knows how good he could be. Nobody has ever said McTominay could one be the best in the world, but it's been said about Pogba a lot. And he could be the best, or one of the best, if he played with heart. Unfortunately he doesn't have it. He is more concerned with his social media likes than his performances on the field and is the epitome of what is wrong with players today...

reddevil702

I agree with you completely

I've seen posts here that suggest it's somehow OK for Pogba to give less than 100% while Mourinho is the manager, or that he should be retained in case he tries a bit harder when Mourinho has been replaced. I can't understand either of those positions: trying your best every time you go on the pitch isn't optional depending on whether you like the manager (or the tactics, or your teammates, or the weather ...), it's a basic requirement of being a professional. If Pogba feels it's OK to down tools and sulk this time around, who can say that he won't feel the same way at some other point?
How long until there’s a disagreement with the new manager and he turns into the sulking child? He wasn’t like this at Juve, but he was also never asked to a leader, never faced adversity like he is and will continue face while at United.

reddevil702

That's why He'll never be the best midfielder in the world as people suggested 3-4 years ago, talent wise maybe but He lacks the 'win at all cost' mentality. He's easily affected by the environment surrounding him and when things get bad He just goes down with them. He's no different than Jose when it comes into shifting the blame to another people other than himself. What's worse is that He has Raiola as his agent, someone like Zlatan could handle that fat rat but not Pogba.

I'm pretty sure in his mind He thinks He can do better than being at ManUnited. And that's not a mentality of a top top player, it's the middle of the season ffs. As of this moment He's a special snowflake with nothing to show for it.
There’s no question he has the talent but ultimately I think you’re right, we’ve seen this same issue affect him countless times and it’s seem to be the only consistency he’s been able to find.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Ideally a new manager will be able to get him playing with heart. I’m fed up of Jose and I’m pretty sure he’s not the man to lead the club forward anymore. Due to not playing good football and going around upsetting everyone in public every week... he’s still won far far more than pogba though and he should be allowed to call any player out when we are playing as bad as we are. The highest players players in the league are getting him fired and showing no effort. You’d be pissed too!

I think Pogba is nailed on to pull this shit with the next manager too so from that perspective he’s not really worth having around while we have to rebuild (yet again) The only way it won’t happen is if the new manager really hits the ground running. I don’t think our squad has enough guts or talent to compete at the highest level whoever is in charge. Our recruitment is absolutely dire, pogba included in hindsight for me. As I’ve said he’s our best player but by no means a talisman.

Last edited:

Red_toad

Did he publicly say it? Or is it just media hype people just buy into as 100% true?

Foxbatt

No he didn't publicly say it. it was said in the dressing room and though I want Jose gone in this I support him. Pogba was a disgrace in the way he played. He got caught in possession so many times and he did fail to track back and they nearly scored. I actually think we should sell Pogba and things may also change better on the pitch with some other player bought to replace him.

MDFC Manager

It's awful to hope you're right. But the manager is only a symptom. The Glazers are the disease.
Yes, but they're an incurable disease. So the best course of action is to treat the symptoms, starting with the worst and most bothersome of all - Mourinho.

They put the banner with the 3 rats Hazard, Costa and Fabregas I remember . Funny how quickly it all changed . Once mourinho is fecked off he will quickly be consigned to history. No-one will remember him . Hell even the Chelsea fans don't like him anymore and he's the most successful manager in their history. Tells you everything about his personality
Great posts guys. As has been pointed out, it's standard Mourinho modus operandi to try and organize a lynch mob against a top player at the club.

Green_Red

true

Mr PG

I hope this shit is not true. If it was I would immediately fire mourinho as his employer. A team like city or arsenal can lose their best player and still perform because it should never come down to one player

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Mourinho may be an asshole but he’s right about Pogba on this one. He’s not suited neither Mourinho’s setup nor the fast paced style we saw under Fergie. He’s not a warrior. He’s not a leader. He’s a luxury player at best, shining when he has only world class talent around him. Him and Mou need to leave.

Darius_MUFC1991

Barbados, formally Ripon and South London
No he didn't publicly say it. it was said in the dressing room and though I want Jose gone in this I support him. Pogba was a disgrace in the way he played. He got caught in possession so many times and he did fail to track back and they nearly scored. I actually think we should sell Pogba and things may also change better on the pitch with some other player bought to replace him.
Duncan Castles is his mouthpiece and he wrote the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.