Mourinho at full time: "Pogba a virus. You don't play. You don't respect players/fans" [Castles]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengt

i always Wondered who leaks stuff likes to the media?
Castle broke the news, he's Mourinho's mouth piece. You think he'd wrote it if Mourinho hadn't allowed him to?
Jose's wanting to be sacked.

SirMattlives

Pogba yesterday let the team down badly. I am happy for him to try tricks but he has to earn the right by always putting in a shift. If he wears the shirt, I don't care what his feelings are concerning Jose or other players, he is a professional athlete and needs to act like it. Playing for United us a privilege not a right. If what Jose is quoted as saying is accurate, he's only saying what some of us are thinking.

Pires_7

Supports
Arsenal
Castle broke the news, he's Mourinho's mouth piece. You think he'd wrote it if Mourinho hadn't allowed him to?
Jose's wanting to be sacked.
I don't know if you are fecking with me or not but thanks anyway:lol:

hobbers

I really wanted Mouhrino after Fergie quit and i wanted him after LVG, but the man is a lunatic and has completely lost it as a manager
May be delusional on my part but I reckon had Mourinho taken over when Fergie retired, with the squad we had, I think he'd have his standard 3 year stint with us and definitely won a title.

The return to Chelsea broke Mourinho's mind, and also Fergie's last squad had a lot of the stuff Jose looks for - plenty of mad dogs and old heads. With a few decent signings we would definitely have stayed competitive, because Chelsea and City hardly oozed quality in Moyes' season or LVG's first season.

Instead we made all the worst possible choices and took Mourinho at the absolute worst time for him and the worst time for us.

devips

Some of us need to have a perspective, and probably grow up as well. It was not a public statement, and allegedly spoken in the privacy of the dressing room. As Manager, Mourinho has every right to berate Pogba for his cavalier attitude on field.

Wayne's World

Inappropriate Content
Only Jose Mourinho could convince us that everyone else is the problem but himself and get some deluded supporters thinking he's right

He's a cancer at this football club

Reddy Rederson

Is that why he offered him a contract and instructed senior members of the squad (by their own account) to try to convince him to turn down Juve? The constant revisionism regarding his exit is laughable

We're in no position to be letting go of the little talent we presently have
How’s about because he’s a showboat who won’t do the simple things? Is that a good enough reason? We don’t need tricks, we need the simple things done consistently well. Which he doesn’t do.

Canagel

How’s about because he’s a showboat who won’t do the simple things? Is that a good enough reason? We don’t need tricks, we need the simple things done consistently well. Which he doesn’t do.
Then keep playing Matic, Fellaini, McTominay if you want the simple things. They'll keep playing sideways.
Pogba is risk taker and I would hate for us to try and defuse that.
And no wonder Fred doesn't play. He passed forward more times than the rest of the team probably in midweek CL game. He takes risks so I'm not surprised at his omission from the team

Last edited:

Reddy Rederson

Then keep playing Matic, Fellaini, McTominay if you want the simple things. They'll keep playing sideways.
Pogba is risk taker and I would hate for us to try and defuse that.
Matic, Fellaini and mctominay being shit doesn’t make pogba good. A risk taker? :lol: He’s a knob who wants attention. If he wants to impress me he can start chasing the balls he gives away with the same determination he chases after the lime light.

Chicharito_

Anyone else refreshing the Caf just in hope that a thread has been made with 'Breaking: Jose sacked' as the title?

Classical Mechanic

Funny thing was and this has happened more than once recently, when he lost the ball in midfield on one occasion he was looking up for a run from Lukaku but it didn't happen so he ended up dallying on the ball and losing it.

POF

May be delusional on my part but I reckon had Mourinho taken over when Fergie retired, with the squad we had, I think he'd have his standard 3 year stint with us and definitely won a title.

The return to Chelsea broke Mourinho's mind, and also Fergie's last squad had a lot of the stuff Jose looks for - plenty of mad dogs and old heads. With a few decent signings we would definitely have stayed competitive, because Chelsea and City hardly oozed quality in Moyes' season or LVG's first season.

Instead we made all the worst possible choices and took Mourinho at the absolute worst time for him and the worst time for us.
The Real experience was definitely a turning point for Jose because prior to that his squads really bought into what he wanted to do. That was one time where he lost the support of the majority of the squad and the media absolutely hated him.

I remember an interview in Madrid where he had a go at the Spanish media saying the media in England treated him really well and wondering how bad his memory was. I think it utterly shocked him how despised he was when he came back to England. For someone as successful as he has been and who tries to display a level of arrogance, he is amazingly insecure.

tinofapples

It's not gonna last till the summer, maybe even January the way things are going, i read somewhere here about letting Carrick have a go. I think I'd be up for that, chances are by the time Jose goes 4th place will also be gone so nothing to lose. I do flirt with the idea of Eddie Howe too, a likeable fella, a successful manager and plays good football but it would be a risk for all parties.

3KDré

Pogba captain on Wednesday then way this season is going.

Mourinho seems to have had a thing with Pogba all season yet keeps starting him game after game.
Because we can't create chances without Pogba. He is our best outfield player and has been one of our best players this season.

Mainoldo

What are you on about? I'm fully aware that we are crap, and unless we get rid of the idiot in charge and the moron in the managers chair that's how we will stay, which is exactly why we can't carry show ponies who care more about their brand and their ego rather than getting stuck In and putting some damn effort in.
Stop blaming one man. He’s the only one who’s got the balls in our midfield to play football, I don’t care about Fellaini’s pathetic work ethic or Matic’s boring sideways passes. I’d rather watch Pogba try things every day of the week. We are talking about a bloody World Cup winner man. But it’s like we are always trying to make the job harder than it is. The next manager needs to be building a team around Rashford, Martial and Pogba not selling them for more Fellaini’s. I don’t think 11 Scott Parker’s win the league. But I get the feeling you’d rather watch headless chickens run around caring about a badge which is just Father Christmas fairy tales. They are professional players. No one cares about the badge. Not even Roy Keane.

Andersonson

I dont get posts like this. You're fine with Pogba but not Mourinho?

SAF would've sold him instantly. But, again. He already sold him once.

A player like Pogba is just as damaging to the club as a bad manager

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I dont get posts like this. You're fine with Pogba but not Mourinho?

SAF would've sold him instantly. But, again. He already sold him once.

A player like Pogba is just as damaging to the club as a bad manager
Complete nonsense, you won’t find another manager that’s had an issue with Pogba in regards to his attitude or professionalism. However, you will find other key players who have been accused by Mourinho of being the source of all that is wrong and evil with the world. Those players tend to be the ones that shine the most when he’s no longer there.

If it wasn’t for Pogba, Mourinho would be in a much deeper hole. He is a weak man who is latching on to any and every possible alternatives to the main source of the blame, himself.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
It is a mess and has been since Ferguson left. Shakespearean tragedy.

Reynoldo

I’ve always maintained this. Half of everything is timing and even though looking back it was Real that broke him he may have been able to shrug off one bad incident and brought us the title that he brought Chelsea. Wasn’t to be though and the crap show at Chelsea then ruined him altogether.

Sing you a song

Complete nonsense, you won’t find another manager that’s had an issue with Pogba in regards to his attitude or professionalism. However, you will find other key players who have been accused by Mourinho of being the source of all that is wrong and evil with the world. Those players tend to be the ones that shine the most when he’s no longer there.

If it wasn’t for Pogba, Mourinho would be in a much deeper hole. He is a weak man who is latching on to any and every possible alternatives to the main source of the blame, himself.

For gods sake open your eyes Pogba is Poison

Andersonson

Look at the way he plays. He has stopped playing for the manager. That also means the club.

He shouldve never been bought back. He has never lived up to his price tag either. If Mou gets sackes, fine, but Pogba needs to get sold no matter what.

Players who goes against our club has no place here, never!

Strachans Cigar

I think Zlatan has been a very big loss to the club, both on and off the field. I think even Pogba looked up to Zlatan and that is perhaps part of the problem.

Now Pogba is probably thinking “I have to play with this bunch of losers every week”. I don’t think he has all the right personality traits to shoulder the responsibility he is currently being asked to. He’s a mentally suspect talisman.

If Pogba had half the professionalism of Zlatan (who respected Mourinho and his coaching unquestionably btw), I’m sure Jose would be a lot happier with him.

Okey

The sooner Jose goes, the better for everyone...simple as. There's surely no possible scenario where he's here next season. As for Pogba, who's been a terrible disappointment considering what he was supposed to bring to United, I'd give him a go with another manager, with a very low threshold for fecking him off as well. We can probably get two proper midfielders with little more than the money we make from him.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Yea Pogba was playing like a twat against Southampton. He should show professionalism at all times. Having said that now, if I was ddg or Pogba why would I stay at this club? Mourinho does not command respect both from his personality or his style of play.

AlwaysRed66

I think Zlatan has been a very big loss to the club, both on and off the field. I think even Pogba looked up to Zlatan and that is perhaps part of the problem.

Now Pogba is probably thinking “I have to play with this bunch of losers every week”. I don’t think he has all the right personality traits to shoulder the responsibility he is currently being asked to. He’s a mentally suspect talisman.

If Pogba had half the professionalism of Zlatan (who respected Mourinho and his coaching unquestionably btw), I’m sure Jose would be a lot happier with him.
Losing Zlatan is no loss at all. It was his signing that started all our negative slow boring tactics under Mourinho. As soo as he was signed it meant he was the figurehead all our play went through, with long balls played up to him constantly. Yes, he scored a lot, but no one else did, & we finished in the diddy heights of 6th with him up front. Of course he was number one supporter of Mourinho, as he seemed to have contract where he couldn't be dropped, however dismal, & be the centre of attraction as a statue up front. Amazingly because he is scoring in MLS people want him back. If he had remained we would have probably been where we are now a season sooner. Unfortunately, when he was injured Mourinho hired a younger copy in Lukaku, who also scored many goals in his first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.