Mourinho | New old Chelsea manager

Cal?

CR7 fan
They only have a 5 point lead, I doubt he's worried about Serie A at all.

WireRed

Serves him right. You can't make handcuff gestures aimed at the ref like he did. Besides, he's always full of shite when he loses. It's everyone's fault except his and his player's.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I honestly think he's just waiting for Sir Alex to retire, he seems to talk about United more than he talks about Inter nowadays...

Maroon Lucifer

Eto'o was booked for diving, instead of getting a penalty. Mourinho made his thoughts of that decision known with bodylanguage, nothing in it. Stupid to ban him.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Inter are being pathetic currently with all this victim crap. They have been at the end of some poor referring decisions this season and Italian press does seem against them at the moment but in previous seasons they were on the end of some lucky decisions which helped them win the title.

Suedesi

Napoli coach last week stated in a press conference that :"this (Mou)comes from Portugal to show us football here!!"

A week ago the Italian member of the Euro parliament stated: Rastrelliamo tuttli gli stranieri e gli mandiamo a casa a calci in culo! A day before this, in Milan were riots between immigrants and Italians.. The city of Milan proposed an unconstitutional local law to limit the right to purchase real estate of foreigners in Milan!

Mourinho is a drama queen, but the country is so absurdly backward in its views towards foreigners that I feel Jose's persecution complex is justified.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
goes to Madrid this summer, waiting for his dream move to Manchester United after SAF has retired.

That would be quality.

mufcwarm92

And it's probably not unlikely either. He's such a free spirit that I'd rather have him after a Spanish stint, or I'd always worry that he wanted a new challenge. That's if he ever even comes here.

EZee

goes to Madrid this summer, waiting for his dream move to Manchester United after SAF has retired.

That would be quality.
can you see the glazers hiring him though...

as soon as he had to sell a player or couldnt buy somebody he wanted he would be straight to the papers...

id love him here one day... but i cant see it untill the glazers have gone

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I don't see how Mourinho could be coaching Real Madrid, in that mad club they expect trophies with most importantly beautiful football which is something Mourinho never does with his teams.
His teams are about solid defending and efficient attacking, nothing fancy on the eye and nothing that would please the ever exigent Madrid crowd and staff.
They even fired Capello whereas he won them LaLiga

EZee

I don't see how Mourinho could be coaching Real Madrid, in that mad club they expect trophies with most importantly beautiful football which is something Mourinho never does with his teams.
His teams are about solid defending and efficient attacking, nothing fancy on the eye and nothing that would please the ever exigent Madrid crowd and staff.
They even fired Capello whereas he won them LaLiga
they would end up sacking him for exactly that reason... but he would also probably win la liga as well

championo

Top Stalker
Say what you like about the man, but he has "it". If you can go eight years in football without a home loss to any team you are coaching, you must be doing something right.
Beating a Mourinho led team is so sweet!! I have missed him and without him, press conferences have become so boring, I don't really look forward to Friday's anymore.

Interista

Inter are being pathetic currently with all this victim crap. They have been at the end of some poor referring decisions this season and Italian press does seem against them at the moment but in previous seasons they were on the end of some lucky decisions which helped them win the title.
They were pretty much the same that other teams got, the difference is ours have been overhyped. This led to the famous Mourinho's rant about intellectual prostitution.

Interista

I think he trumps them, they want to be the big macho men and can't stand a Portugeezer sticking it to them.
Precisely. Add the fact that lots of people here suffer from a big complex of inferiority and tend to belittle others' achievements, not just when it comes to football. The fact he's a successful, rich, worlwide famous manager and that he often tends to boast about his success, doesn't certainly get him more sympathy. I believe that if things go on like this, he will leave Italy at the end of this season, regardless of the results the team will get. There's one thing that should be noticed though, Moratti has never backed a manager so convincingly, at least until now.

Interista

Napoli coach last week stated in a press conference that :"this (Mou)comes from Portugal to show us football here!!"

A week ago the Italian member of the Euro parliament stated: Rastrelliamo tuttli gli stranieri e gli mandiamo a casa a calci in culo! A day before this, in Milan were riots between immigrants and Italians.. The city of Milan proposed an unconstitutional local law to limit the right to purchase real estate of foreigners in Milan!

Mourinho is a drama queen, but the country is so absurdly backward in its views towards foreigners that I feel Jose's persecution complex is justified.
Anything correct but I would like to point out that the riots were between immigrants and... immigrants. It all started after an Egyptian kid was stabbed after an argument on a bus with some Ecuadorians.

What Mazzarri said about Mourinho explains perfectly what I wrote about Italians when I quoted Peterstorey :D

Interista

You do realise that the majority of caftards don't speak Italian, right?
It means: "let's hunt the foreigners house by house and let's send them back to their own countries after kicking their asses". It's the Northern League, a bunch of ignorant cowshaggers in a politician disguise, so don't be surprised.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
You must be using the tags wrong. Just the code at the end is needed between the tags.

Interista

Obviously Ancelotti had to say something about Mourinho :

Carlo Ancelotti has taunted José Mourinho ahead of tomorrow's Champions League game at San Siro by saying that every neutral in Italy will be willing Chelsea to beat Internazionale because of the way the *Portuguese coach conducts himself.

Ancelotti and Mourinho had a strained relationship when they were in charge of Milan and Inter respectively, and the Italian's remarks will raise the temperature in the build-up to their meeting in the last 16 of Europe's premier club competition.

The Chelsea manager spoke out after Mourinho repeatedly mimicked being handcuffed when two Inter players were sent off during Saturday's goalless draw at home to Sampdoria. The gestures, made to fans and television cameras, yesterday landed him a three-game Serie A touchline ban and a €40,000 (£35,100) fine from Italy's football association.

Ancelotti told the Italian newspaper Il Giornale that thanks to Mourinho's behaviour "the whole of Italy, Inter fans excluded, will be supporting Chelsea"tomorrow night.

Ancelotti also rebutted Mourinho's statement that Chelsea have suffered since he left in September 2007. He pointed out that Avram Grant led the team to runners‑up places in the Premier League, Champions League and Carling Cup that season after taking over. "Grant did not do that badly," Ancelotti said.

The Chelsea manager insisted, however, that he was not being drawn into mind games with his opposite number, to whom he referred in his autobiography as "His Mourinhoness, comparing himself to Jesus" and "His Specialness". Mourinho said this month that Chelsea were still *reliant on his players and tactics.

"Mourinho is great at building up the atmosphere and the team but that is not my way," Ancelotti said. He described Mourinho's Inter as "the strongest in recent times" and said he would not "leave all the counter-attacking to Inter".

Nerves within Inter's camp will have been strained by three successive draws in Serie A. After lagging by 14 points earlier this season, Roma are five points behind in second place. Third-placed Milan lost 3-2 at home to Manchester United in a Champions League tie last week after Wayne Rooney scored twice. Ancelotti said he told Leonardo, Milan's coach, that "without [Rooney], Manchester are at 50%".

All of Italy wants José Mourinho to lose, says Carlo Ancelotti | Football | guardian.co.uk

Interista

Yeah that was a disgusting dive by Eto'o, I hope to never such pathetic scenes again.