Mourinho on Martial after today's game

SER19

Of all the insults to get so much heat - “vile pig” has got some people hot under the collar!
I think cancer etc has too. It has an especially self righteous angry emotional and hysterical ring to it. As if it gives the opinion more weight.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Yeah i replied to you. As you did with your pal in the hilarious little anecdote. To clarify again my post was genuine, i think calling a united player or staff member a vile pig while getting emotional about your own interpretation rather than any fact is dreadful posting.
Just seems really playground to be honest. Wondered if it was genuine or if you were being ironic. Thanks for clearing that up

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
There are Manchester united supporters who have never been within 50 miles of Old Trafford who are just as fanatical as someone who has a season ticket . They are just as entitled to be unhappy with the current management as the rest of us . If they want to vent let them vent in whatever way that they want to , you are not their or anyone else moral guardian .
Are these the same non match going fans that slate the match going fans for supporting the team and manager? The ones that get angry because we don't boo our manager?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah i replied to you. As you did with your pal in the hilarious little anecdote. To clarify again my post was genuine, i think calling a united player or staff member a vile pig while getting emotional about your own interpretation rather than any fact is dreadful posting.
You wrote like a kid who just got a thesaurus for his birthday and ended up an unintentional joke. Should just stop using long words when a short one will do and suck it up.

SER19

You wrote like a kid who just got a thesaurus for his birthday and ended up an unintentional joke. Should just stop using long words when a short one will do and suck it up.
Thanks for the advice, ill make sure there are no long words in the unlikely chance you and i will be discussing (chatting about ) something again

Martial

Certain posters in this thread having a meltdown in honour of Jose this season.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
It seems like he feels vindicated when players like Martial and Rashford struggle. Instead of encouraging them and helping them to be better players. but when its players like Lukaku, Matic he will never say anything and praise their attitudes. Remember Lukaku running back in the 90th minute or something epitomising the spirit of the team? and singling out players on a day like this is a bad move. The whole team collectively was a shambles. He should be apologizing to the fans.
If he was a redcafe poster he would be one of those that hope the team loses so he bolster his own ego/agenda.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I haven't seen this quote from Jose live so don't know when it was said, but saw it quoted in the papers like this

‘For how many months people are asking for Martial, Martial, Martial,’ Mourinho said before the game against West Ham. ‘For how many months people are saying that Alexis Sanchez is not playing well enough, ‘So this week was time to agree, and to say ‘let’s give a chance to Martial and let’s leave Alexis out’.’

Given many of the posts here saying this is Mou slating Martial for his poor performance, this is quite relevant if correct!

Robbie Boy

Certain posters in this thread having a meltdown in honour of Jose this season.
Madness isn't it? The 'in' camp ran out of actual logic a long time ago so instead they camp in that shambles of a thread in the General and resort to condescending insults.

clarkydaz

I haven't seen this quote from Jose live so don't know when it was said, but saw it quoted in the papers like this

‘For how many months people are asking for Martial, Martial, Martial,’ Mourinho said before the game against West Ham. ‘For how many months people are saying that Alexis Sanchez is not playing well enough, ‘So this week was time to agree, and to say ‘let’s give a chance to Martial and let’s leave Alexis out’.’

Given many of the posts here saying this is Mou slating Martial for his poor performance, this is quite relevant if correct!
that was after the game