Mourinho or Pogba?

If it was an either/or situation, who would you rather United keep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
@Judas and I seem to be on opposite sides. A poll would help.

Would you rather get rid of Pogba or Mourinho?

I'm quite sure midway through the season we'd favour Mourinho. Now after Pogba has a good World Cup and Mourinho turns more of the caf against him it appears the other way round.

In any case it's worth seeing what posters think now. Would also be good to revisit this later in the season.

Revan

Assumptionman
A very unfair poll on Mourinho. Most of us want him to go anyway.

arthurka

Mou really needs to go, can't stand anything coming from his mouth anymore . Pogba all the way.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
A very unfair poll on Mourinho. Most of us want him to go anyway.
Aye. It's the worst timing to do this, which is why it's probably a good shout to revisit.

Although if Mourinho has the team looking great people will still praise Pogba for it ahead of him.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Aye. It's the worst timing to do this, which is why it's probably a good shout to revisit.

Although if Mourinho has the team looking great people will still praise Pogba for it ahead of him.
Probably indicates that Mourinho isn't really a good fit anyhow.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This will be very one sided, can't believe you wanted to be proved wrong this badly :lol::smirk:
Timing is bad right now. Be sure il come back to see what people think half way through the season.

IIRC the caf has its mood swings for and against both participants over their tenure with us.

Revan

Assumptionman
Timing is bad right now. Be sure il come back to see what people think half way through the season.

IIRC the caf has its mood swings for and against both participants over their tenure with us.
I don't think that there was anyone bar a couple of weirdos who wanted Pogba out.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I don't think that there was anyone bar a couple of weirdos who wanted Pogba out.
I don't want Pogba out and I'm seen as being his staunchest critic by many here.

I just think Mourinho is more valuable.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Wait, so Barca bidding some utter shite for Pogba, with unrealistic timespan of 4 days before the window closes which is obviously making the chances 0% even if Pogba cried his colon out, is Mourinho's fault too?

Smores

I think Pogba will want gone soon anyway, nothing to do with Jose.

Why is this a thing btw?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Pogba......and Martial.

Jose has done little to get the best out of what he has and what he's been given.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Wait, so Barca bidding some utter shite for Pogba, with unrealistic timespan of 4 days before the window closes which is obviously making the chances 0% even if Pogba cried his colon out, is Mourinho's fault too?
Everything is Mourinho’s fault including, but not limited to, world hunger and the Middle East.

EyeInTheSky

Whoops made a mistake. Thought it was who would you want to get rid of.

We can win things without Pogba but there are no managers out there available who we can get who would get us where we need to go.

Also amusing the about face with Pogba. Now he’s the second coming. All the threads and “clown” remarks. How many of you were on that and where have the rest gone?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Lol people picking pogba over Jose! What’s the guarantee he will not pack his bags and feck off next season?
None. But Pogba has flair and Mourinho is the sole reason he has been limited in performance for us in 2 seasons, seemingly.

fil1542

Supports
Jose Mourinho
There is or will be no either/or situation so this is quite a pointless thread.

However, this will be very one-sided as a lot of people want Jose gone anyway and another large group chose to believe everything the media reported about him this pre-season and want him out, too.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This statement could easily be referring to Jose
Equally applicable to both. Which makes the whole "mourinho won't stay much longer than a season" argument a bit redundant.

vk20legend

I know we've had a not so good pre season, but I'll still back the manager to get it right. He's still the best available coach out there to get us back into winning ways. I truly believe that.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
My point was this poll is ridiculous. The only thing that should matter is the club! No one is bigger
Meh it's just a choice of who you would rather have at the club if you only had to pick one. Completely hypothetical.

I don't see a causation needed here, just pick one you would rather lose over the other.