g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mourinho showing that he's a 'true Manc'

AndyJ1985

If that wasn't scripted and he genuinely knew all that answers then I'm impressed!

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
World class, Jose's loving life...now bring on this 'unrealistic' Premier League title! :drool:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Bit of a pointless meeting to be honest, I'd be sat there if I was Jose thinking... I came all the way here for this?

TheReligion

Abusive
Not really miserable would rather time be spent on season preparation, is that a bad thing? It's a huge month for the club.
All of 5 minutes? You could piss on Schweinsteiger's shirt in the time and set his boots alight.. maybe you have a point

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Does anyone else feel like this is the job he really always wanted. I am tempted to think he wants to emulate Sir Alex . I might be totally wrong of course.
He's wanted the United job since he was first at Chelsea I think, you can see small hints of his interest. Plus his bond with SAF and his respect for the club.

Even when he was at Real Madrid and he beat United at OT he said "The best team lost" which you don't say about your current club. It's a club I think suits him, and he suits the club.

Of course he wants it, I just hope its longer than 3 years.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
He's wanted the United job since he was first at Chelsea I think, you can see small hints of his interest. Plus his bond with SAF and his respect for the club.

Even when he was at Real Madrid and he beat United at OT he said "The best team lost" which you don't say about your current club. It's a club I think suits him, and he suits the club.

Of course he wants it, I just hope its longer than 3 years.
Me too. He just seems a good fit.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Love seeing these kinda light hearted interviews.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Do you know how many hours there are in a day?
Yes, but what the pub is called in Coronation Street and what you put on chips doesn't exactly excite me, it's not really related to the club too (sorry for my disinterest and being boring).

It's nice Mourinho takes time out of his busy schedule to be the figure head of the club and speak to fans of course since clubs liked United you have to be more public hence his Instagram account.

It's exactly the same as "Klopp learning scouse" to me though

Raw

This guy has gone from shouting about Moyes at a camera to interviewing Mourinho himself. Well played :lol:

prateik

The "well done " at the end was jose trying to imitate Fergie

Blatzo

That was so horribly scripted.

Scran is scouse, also.

Devarshi

That was clearly rehearsed, it was sorta obvious from Mourinho's expression that he had no real idea what he was really saying for most of the answers. Even his admission that he needs to study at the end of it is indicative of that.

Oh man, how much do I love this guy. I cannot process that he's the Liverpool boss, I just can't.