Mourinho to Arsenal/Spurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Portuguese said to have dined with the London club’s head of football last week

Tarrou

my first thought was how will this effect Arse TV?

I'm guessing it will be bloody brilliant

Castia

Would be a fascinating watch. I don’t think it will go down well.

MDFC Manager

Failed miserably to emulate Fergie. Wenger is probably more his level.

Ekeke

I think it would be funny. Watching Arsenal fans have to adapt to his style of play and his tantrums. I expect they'd still be around 5th

LInkash

This we will be fun. We can't get any joy from out our team so at least we can laugh at Arsenal.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think he would do well there

R'hllor

Oh that would be something alright in this place. Citizens of JM Rectumville crawling out with half and half United/Arsenal shirts.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hope it happens, we will finally be rid of those annoying mourinho fan boys.

arsenal and Jose will be an awful combination :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Would be absolutely hilarious. The worst fit imaginable. If he thought our squad was full of soft prima donnas then he’d go insane there

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I really doubt the head of football would dine with Mourinho with Emery in charge. Not even my local pub would be this unprofessional.

Champagne Football

I can't believe there's any truth in this.

Jose has had the begging bowl out and has had his poodles in the media strongly linking him with the likes of Madrid and Arsenal. The truth is that he is just getting his name out there, to promote himself.

So Jose threw tantrum after tantrum that he only got £400 million to spend at Utd. Arsenal won't give him half of that.

The only way Jose will manage again in England, is if a team like Newcastle get taken over by a rich sheik and they want a manager to boost their profile.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I really doubt the head of football would dine with Mourinho with Emery in charge. Not even my local pub would be this unprofessional.
People are allowed to go for dinner...

Awful, if they appoint him arsenal fans can say goodbye to their youngsters like martinelli.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Sounds like big unemployed manager using his guys in the media to put him out there with a big club in crisis. But I doubt Arsenal are this dumb. This would be extremely costly mistake. Mourinho is poison and always leave in an ugly way. I also can see him constantly in the media complaining about spending

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not a chance. He'll be looking for a big club. Back to Man United once the Saudis come in.
He’s done mate. This is the biggest he’ll get. It’s teams like Everton or Lyon otherwise.

AaronRedDevil

The only difference to this is Arsenal have Ozil, Laca and Auba who are actually good at there job.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The only difference to this is Arsenal have Ozil, Laca and Auba who are actually good at there job.
Lacazette would be one of the first to get binned under Mourinho. Mediocre player.

dove

Would probably suit him. Get a few defenders in, park the bus and counter with Pepe, Auba and Laca. They certainly have attacking talent to make Jose’s counter attacking football work IMO.

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
This we will be fun. We can't get any joy from out our team so at least we can laugh at Arsenal.
How strange when one of our few consolations is looking at you lot struggle in mid table with your more or less billion pound side.

Needham

Arsenal have some decent forwards. If he comes in and sorts them out defensively you never know...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Would be an awful fit if the club actually believes in keeping the positive aspects of Wenger's reign as club principles.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Would probably suit him. Get a few defenders in, park the bus and counter with Pepe, Auba and Laca. They certainly have attacking talent to make Jose’s counter attacking football work IMO.
Doubt he will play Auba, Laca together. Also he wants physical striker as target man which Auba isn't. So Auba might have to stay as winger, in which case he will be expected to work very hard to cover the FB.

IMO, Spurs are most suited for Jose.

LARulz

Not a chance. He'll be looking for a big club. Back to Man United once the Saudis come in.
I genuinely hope if we do end up being bought by them, he'd come back. Then he can get who and what he wants. But won't happen.

If he goes Arsenal, he would be fantastic. Sorts their defence out and their attack (on paper) is one of the best in the league and fits his counter style

RoyH1

They can bring back the good ole' "One-nil to the Arsenal" chant. The younger post Wenger fans will be shocked.

Needham

I genuinely hope if we do end up being bought by them, he'd come back. Then he can get who and what he wants. But won't happen.

If he goes Arsenal, he would be fantastic. Sorts their defence out and their attack (on paper) is one of the best in the league and fits his counter style
But he stank up the club and it became the Mourinho show. Bringing him back would be the d'ohest managerial appointment imaginable.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I don't want him there. Something tells me that his next job would see him rise from ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.