Mourinho's scapegoating and blameshifting - can you think of another manager on par with it?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Conte seems to go to war with his boards a lot over transfers. Don't recall him calling out his players though individually.

johanovic

Has there ever been a more petty man in football?
No and talk about being a drama queen. His constant whining while having the privilege of being Man Utd boss was unbelievable and he´s on the same self destruction path at Spurs. But wait , that happend also a Real and Chelsea. When are people going to start to see through this bullshit. His behaviour against Dr Eva P at Chelsea was pathetic and calling her names that I´m not going to repeat here while attending to Hazard speaks volumes about the man. I´ve never seen a true leader throwing in the towel and having childish tantrums like Mourinho does. Another incident was when he poked a finger in the eye of Tito Vilanoa when Real and Barca played and then declined for a long time to apologise for that. The day that man left Man United was like Christmas came early that year and I remember when he was hired. That was like Darth Vader coming to your house and snatching your wife. I despise this man and I can not understand the obsession some have for him.

thepolice123

No and talk about being a drama queen. His constant whining while having the privilege of being Man Utd boss was unbelievable and he´s on the same self destruction path at Spurs. But wait , that happend also a Real and Chelsea. When are people going to start to see through this bullshit. His behaviour against Dr Eva P at Chelsea was pathetic and calling her names that I´m not going to repeat here while attending to Hazard speaks volumes about the man. I´ve never seen a true leader throwing in the towel and having childish tantrums like Mourinho does. Another incident was when he poked a finger in the eye of Tito Vilanoa when Real and Barca played and then declined for a long time to apologise for that. The day that man left Man United was like Christmas came early that year and I remember when he was hired. That was like Darth Vader coming to your house and snatching your wife. I despise this man and I can not understand the obsession some have for him.
If Darth Vader comes to my house and wants my wife I will let him have her by force.

I'll get my coat.

Luke1995

Did he?

He called out Shaw when he arrived at United from the World Cup out of condition and overweight. At the same time he praised him for the effort he was putting in to get himself fit.

Shaw seems to be rather high maintenance and to need both carrot and stick. Jose just slagged him off.
Fair point

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

Has there ever been a more petty man in football?
I think the press is getting carried on, tbh. He probably asked the physio's opinion and they probably thought it was more serious than it later revealed. André Gomes injury was also predicted that could go until the beginning of next season, but than the injury revealed to be less nasty than it seemed.

Canagel

Terrible man manager, Tactically awful, a narcissist, toxic person and a bully.
Will be a great day for football when he is finally retired for good

RedDevilzFox

Mourinho lost any relevance with me when he lectured United on 'heritage' after the Sevilla game while also talking up what Pep inherited at city naming 'Otamendi' as one of the examples of "quality". Otamendi is average at best, but no one ever accused Jose of being 'balanced in his views'.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Jose Mourinho said:
"Trying to give my boys a chance to go to Leipzig with a minimum of conditions to fight against a fresh team, a team with incredible solutions and options and rotations."
That'd be RB Leipzig, a club renowned for its squad of galacticos... :rolleyes: