Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
"We tried to play well at times. I thought Wayne Rooney was fantastic. But we need to try do better. This is a tough tough place to try and come, I should know something about that. We have to try and think about the next game now and that's where all our focus is on at this moment in time."
Fixed for you.;)

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Earlier in the season I thought Moyes should get 2 seasons to prove himself but we havent made any progress. We just get worse. God i hope he is gone at the end of the season.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
he's not leaving for at least another year. This whole loyalty nonsense and giving managers thing will ensure he stays. Whilst all our top rivals continue to progress we will continue to go backwards because of the "United Way

Red Stone

He's clearly incapable of beating top-half sides. As long as that continues we'll never get close to winning the league.

Sack him, please. It's about four months overdue by now.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
After this game we'll be mathematically out of the top 4. Hope the plan is to sack him although I won't hold my breath.

kotha

Earlier in the season I thought Moyes should get 2 seasons to prove himself but we havent made any progress. We just get worse. God i hope he is gone at the end of the season.
Same here.. I thought he should be given 2 seasons but he just doesn't seem to have a plan.. The team is not moving in any direction.. After almost a whole season we don't even know what is Moyes preferred style of play..

Will he ever have the balls to substitute Rooney?

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
I'm not sure why we're seventh - it has to be because the teams below have been even worse, because we don't deserve to be there frankly.

Red Stone

Who was worse?

McLaren for England?
Woy for Liverpool?
Moyes for United?
All teams ended up painfully mediocre and boring to watch, but there's only one winning team in that group. Moyes is the worst, because the fall was greater.

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle
Yes, it's applicable in our situation because Moyes has to "stem the rot and cut off the infected part" of the squad. This would still need to be done whether it were Moyes or anyone else in charge. Older players leaving/retiring, underperforming players requiring replacement, glaring omissions in midfield etc. The squad that won the league last year has run its course and is breaking up naturally. It has to be reinvented.
Bullshit. Martinez is spot on. Our squad were champions last year, theres no excuse for finishing 7th.

Livvie

Scout
A team that, despite flaws, won the league last year, shouldn't have been so consistently dire. The manager has to take at least some of the responsibility.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Remaining fixtures (vs Norwich, vs S'land, vs Hull, at So'ton) would be a dream scenario for a title run-in with a competent manager at the helm. But with Moyes in charge it's a potential nightmare. So'ton could mathematically finish above United if results go their way. Christ on a bike. Get Moyes the feck out and end the Moyessic era.

bobbyf

I actually had some respect for him for stepping up and taking on such a massive job. But now surely, he isn't so oblivious to the fact that the team just don't want to play for him and his position is completely untenable. Or is he?

Castia

It's been a shambles this season but the biggest mistake would be giving this mug the best part of £150m to spend. We can recover from one bad season but £150m and another shit season would probably put us back for years to come. Get him out, enough is enough.

Ixion

Did we break that record this season of not scoring a game changing goal past 80 minutes in the league yet? Game is probably already done.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Who knows, maybe the owners think it's better to sack Moyes once the season ends, not during the season. I cannot imagine giving this clueless man another season. He will totally destroy this club. It's not just the results, it's the image the club is giving to would be supporters around the world. We will be financially much worse off too as potential sponsors decide to sponsor our rivals instead

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
You can see the striking difference in the two sides. We are slow and scared when we attack. A reflection of our manager in our team. Scared, frightened and no balls at all.

Everton on the other hand look confident and strong everytime they go forward.

This isn't a plucky win. They are totally out footballing us.

Livvie

Scout
If we were seventh, and had played some attractive football, I'll bet most of us would be happy. I know I would - a team that was frankly, past its best, but finishing seventh with a new manager, would have been perfectly acceptable if the football had been somewhere near Manchester United quality.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
This is surely the end for Moyes. I bloody hope I don't wake upto, 'Moyes linked with x and y'

He shouldn't be in charge for our next game let alone the summer.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Congrats on having the balls to take over the toughest job in football and thanks for trying but please do feck off. Not good enough for our club. Should be managing the likes of Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.