Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forevrared

Can't wait until this moron is gone, but the more obvious his sacking seems, the more I get a sinking feeling that it won't happen.

Shark

@NotShark
Get him the feck out. I'm sorry, but SAF has to bite the bullet here and face the fact that he's made a massive blunder.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Do you want this clueless man in charge of re-building our team? I certainly do not. Our players have been gutless and clueless under Moyes.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
So players get no responsibility? They don't realise they are getting out done time and time again? They don't realise they are not moving around at all? Rooney was told 5 times in the space of 10 mins to move out wide for options in the first half and they just ignored it. He can't physically go move them.

I've said on numerous times I wouldn't mind seeing Moyes go. But there is only so much you can keep letting the players off. They are the ones out there and have to step up. They have a brain right? They can make their own judgement on passes and movements can't they?
Give it up will you.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I wonder how Pogue is going to defend the Moyesy chap

Smores

I don't blame Moyes for today or for this season really but he isn't the man to take us forward. Hope we give someone else the chance to fix this team.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Every week I think this can't get any worse, but Moyes proves it can. Board needs to accept they fecked up in appointing him.

OneUnited24

I've said on numerous times I wouldn't mind seeing Moyes go. But there is only so much you can keep letting the players off. They are the ones out there and have to step up. They have a brain right? They can make their own judgement on passes and movements can't they?
So lets put all the blame on players that have won so much at United and give a manager with Moyes track record a pass.

Yes the players are playing with no confidence and look shocking but i cant stress enough how it is the managers job to lift them and identify what their strengths and weaknesses are so he knows how to play them in the correct formation. Take Liverpool in a 442 they would be murdered but they play a system to fit the players they have

Acquire Me

I don't blame Moyes for today or for this season really but he isn't the man to take us forward. Hope we give someone else the chance to fix this team.
You dont blame him for getting the worst out of every single player we got?

Roon101

I cannot get my head around how these same players, plus 1 in Fellaini can go from walking the league last year and to this shambles. If moyes had any front he would resign tonight. In modern football, the biggest clubs need the biggest managers. We tried to be clever and go the same route as we did in 1986. Get rid, before he's let loose with all that money, and being in someone like Van Gaal

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
We could be looking at 3 losses out of 4 in 10 days, 3 of those games being at home. Yet he STILL will be manager. This place is just one big joke thanks to one man.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This is an utter shambles. We need to sack him asap.

LARulz

Give it up will you.
Bet you could count the number of times I have defended Moyes prior this on one hand. I am not saying he should be given time, I want him gone. But I am not blaming him only for this result. I am also blaming the 11 players out there who make mistake after mistake, needless ones too. If you want to keep saying the players are not at fault that is your wish.

For me, its everyone's.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
You'll have Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime claiming he has picked the 11 everyone wants, so he's done nowt wrong. If being a manager was only about picking a good 11, I'm sure we could all sign up.

The cocknose has us playing progressively worse.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
You'll have Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime claiming he has picked the 11 everyone wants, so he's done nowt wrong. If being a manager was only about picking a good 11, I'm sure we could all sign up.
But he did pick the best XI we had, I'm sure no one would say he's done nowt wrong though.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
If he even talks about "luck", "crossing" or any of his usual stuff I'm going to call up Putin and ask if he's up for a little more invading now that he's seemingly taking a pause with Ukraine. Outplayed from the first minute, and not a single reaction until the 75th minute. Pathetic.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I doubt anyone can defend Moyes after what we've seen this season. We're looking the part of a mid-table team when we face top 6 teams and we're struggling to get 3 points against teams in the bottom half of the table and that's not acceptable when you have players who've won the premier league multiple times, the champions league while having players like Mata, Van Persie, Rooney, Januzaj, Kagawa and many others at your disposal. You can blame our midfield all you want but we shouldn't be struggling this much with all the quality we have.

I've never watched a Manchester United side in this state with no desire and motivation to even play and we shouldn't be in this state with the quality we have. We may not be on the same level as Bayern or Barca but we do have quality players in our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.