Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smores

You dont blame him for getting the worst out of every single player we got?
No because that's not a true statement.

I blame him for not fixing the team in the summer, our performances with the injuries we've had don't surprise me at all. Our whole team was built on fragile grounds.

I don't think he's capable of seeing what needs doing. Next season with a few signings and a modern manager and we'd be back up there.

FujiVice

Sack Moyes, put Giggs in charge until we find someone suited for this job. Seasons over anyway.

goldenballs

Victoria's secret
2.0 down and waits until 20 mins left before making a change. Then leaves Mata who has been shit all game on!!!! Says it all, about his knowledge.

Woodzy

Sack him before the midweek game. Spend the rest of the season looking for a replacement and hope whoever takes charge in the meantime can save face for the club.

LARulz

So lets put all the blame on players that have won so much at United and give a manager with Moyes track record a pass.

Yes the players are playing with no confidence and look shocking but i cant stress enough how it is the managers job to lift them and identify what their strengths and weaknesses are so he knows how to play them in the correct formation. Take Liverpool in a 442 they would be murdered but they play a system to fit the players they have
If you look at my post I said today. I have not said what has happened this season isn't hugely down to Moyes. But they have to have their own pride and use their own experience to not play like this week in week out. Why the players get let off by a fair few does not make sense to me.

Roon101

I can't believe I'm going to go into the next few games wanting us to win, but not bothered if we lose, as it will mean more pressure on him to go. All my years of supporting united and it's come to this.

Lu Tze

My faith in him is waning. But Rooney/RVP/Carrick/Vidic/Evra have apparently forgotten how to be footballers, so they're culpable too.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Okay, taken me a while to get off the fence, but I've got myself a pitchfork and am joining in.

KeninDC

Rest in Peace
The shock is that it's not a shock. There's no sane reason for Moyes to manage another United game. No plan, no tactics-nothing.

kps88

No idea how him and the staff are going to lift this lot for Wednesday. It used to be the other way around with SAF, but this season we've actually looked worse when facing any sign of adversity.

Enigma_87

You know who
Do we get to sack this clown now, or we will be waiting to be out of Europe and another loss against City a week later?

Kaos

1 step forward 2 steps back, the David Moyes mantra this season, its about the only thing he's been consistent with.

Acquire Me

No because that's not a true statement.

I blame him for not fixing the team in the summer, our performances with the injuries we've had don't surprise me at all. Our whole team was built on fragile grounds.

I don't think he's capable of seeing what needs doing. Next season with a few signings and a modern manager and we'd be back up there.
So give me one player that look better under Moyes. You know, with our current team, we are good enough to be top 4.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
The only positive: the score wasn't as bad as I expected. At least he has that going for him, which is nice.

The performance was exactly what I expected.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Our fans are gutless, we should show that we are not happy with the way things are going because it's not ok to be in a position to break our record number of losses in a single premier league season. If this was happening in Italy, the manager would be surely made to resign by the fans. He has managed to do so much damage to our club in a single season, just imagine what he would be able to do if he's given 6! From the first kick of the ball to this moment, I can't see any direction at all of where he's going. There's no clear defined gameplan, there's no sense of direction and he looks clueless at managing such a high profile club. With liverpool last season you knew what type of football Rodgers was trying to teach to Liverpool players but can you say the same thing with Moyes? I can't.

Shark

@NotShark
He won't be sacked. I was glad that there were no boos at full time, but he's not going to be sacked if the Old Trafford crowd aren't turning on him. The misery will continue.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
1 step forward 2 steps back, the David Moyes mantra this season, its about the only thing he's been consistent with.
Beating relegation fodder shouldn't be a step forward. It's more like "Not taking 2 steps back."

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
Clearly not up for the job. Tactially outclassed by Rogers today - 1-0 down in the first half I just KNEW he wouldn't be able to change anything. I want him out NOW. But its a losing battle, this idiot will not be sacked this season. fecking joke.

Castia

Surely he's gone in the summer. It would be complete madness to let this shambles continue.

He must know though, how can he show up for training every day at a club like Manchester United with us sitting in 7th trying to motivate a team of multiple championship winners, they probably laugh him off the training field.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Unfortunately today been an example of why doubts would exist even with vast expenditure, for the basis by which you could trust Moyes' as a tactician is minimal. Will a further nine months in charge improve this ability?

FujiVice

If Fergie's era was called the golden years, I imagine years from now the Moyes era will be titled the "going to the dentist" years.

OneUnited24

If you look at my post I said today. I have not said what has happened this season isn't hugely down to Moyes. But they have to have their own pride and use their own experience to not play like this week in week out. Why the players get let off by a fair few does not make sense to me.
Its like the chicken and the egg, which is the cause and which the effect. For me its simple, new manager came in and heads dropped. You make it seem like the players aren't trying but when you need a boost the first person i assume they will look at is the manager to give them some life, take the penalties vs Sunderland in the cup - Moyes looked beaten while their manager was spurring them on.

For me the players failings stem from Moyes inability to get the best out of them. And that is enough for him to go

Triple.Threat

My main concern is you can give Moyes the Spain and Brazil starting 11 and he still wouldn't know how to tactically use them.

He has to go now. There's zero evidence this guy can learn/improve/adapt to big clubs. Please send him packing NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.