MSC - Reserves vs Rochdale

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
A modmin really needs to change his tagline, his contributions in this forum have been fantastic and also he is a very sound bloke.

Girish II

Sins of the past are rarely forgiven on the caf. The vids are a piece of piss to capture btw.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Brilliant, will watch that when I get back in.

Legend.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
What position do you see him ending up playing?
On the left....technically he so good!

He has two faults as mentioned by other posters...

1. He is brittle and always injured!
2. He has a temper...

Hopefully both can be resolved with experience.

I like him a lot and he has a great football brain....and the sweetest left foot I have seen in ages!

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
I would love it if he makes it. He's a hardcore united fan

I seem to remember you saying that you'll eat your hat if Gibson didn't make it...:D
Can't remember that! But then again....I have been wrong before and will be wrong again no doubt.

Predicting these things is so difficult.

At 16/17 he showed lots of promise but just hasn't made the step up in the last couple of years!

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Can't remember that! But then again....I have been wrong before and will be wrong again no doubt.

At 16/17 he showed lots of promise but just hasn't made the step up in the last couple of years!
He looked like a world beater at that age, like a young Gerrard but like you said never been able to step up in class as a first team player.

datura

On the left....technically he so good!

2. He has a temper...

Hopefully both can be resolved with experience.

I like him a lot and he has a great football brain....and the sweetest left foot I have seen in ages!
I potentially see him moving inside. He's not really a wide player in the traditional sense and can more than take care of himself physically, and the technical ability to make space and beat a player can be very valuable in a central area.

Unfortunately we probably haven't seen the best of him yet due to the injuries, hopefully he can end the season without any further knocks.

I think quite a few of the injuries have been self inflicted by going into rather wild tackles when riled!

ANWAR

Yeah I know mate, just tounge in cheek

I remember his debut for the reserves, it was against wolves I think, I instantly thought 'WOW', but like you say, he hasn't kicked on.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert

2. He has a temper...
Definitely seems like an exciting prospect. But yes, he needs to play more than 10-15 matches a year. I like the fact that he has temper. Some of our talents could need some more of it (Eikrem?).

Match practice is underrated.