MU TOUR 2023: USA Confirmed

MyBloodIsRed

Teaser out now. Postcard of Las Vegas by the door. Then a VW bus (synonymous with California) with what looks like a red, white and blue with stars surf board.

I think rumors are it's a USA tour in the summer. I expect Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Hopefully Chicago is on the list! I expect New York to be on it too.

Todd

Eagerly awaiting the cities to be announced. Like you, hoping beyond hope for Chicago or even Detroit.

edcunited1878

From the newest video, there are city images of NYC, SF, San Diego, Ann Arbor, and possibly Vegas (which confirms the postcard).

MyBloodIsRed

Ah yes! See the new video on twitter. USA confirmed.

Wonder how many cities total?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Lucky you, that's a quick day trip.
Nope - that's 5 hours to Chicago and then 5 hours in the traffic jam!

But I don't do pre-season games - they're nothing more than training matches so unless they're in my back yard I'm not spending 100's of $$$ for the privilege

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
No reason why any team should go to Ann Arbor to be honest, town is better off sectioned off from society

If by NYC they mean the wastes of North Jersey then no thanks

Get In Scholesy

Nope - that's 5 hours to Chicago and then 5 hours in the traffic jam!

But I don't do pre-season games - they're nothing more than training matches so unless they're in my back yard I'm not spending 100's of $$$ for the privilege
Very accurate, the games are terribly shite and a cringe fest of annoying fans.

However if you have the means (time, resources etc) to make it part of a 2-3 day trip it can be worthwhile. Also helps if you have people that stay in that specific city.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Aren't we playing against Wrexham somewhere? I swear I read that somewhere a week or so ago.

CallyRed

Will they be going to North Haverbrook Ogdenville, and Brockway?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Very accurate, the games are terribly shite and a cringe fest of annoying fans.

However if you have the means (time, resources etc) to make it part of a 2-3 day trip it can be worthwhile. Also helps if you have people that stay in that specific city.
Actually in Chicago I do have somewhere I could stay, the cost isn't really relevant as I can afford it but Chicago in July is stifling hot despite Lake Michigan being close by, I'll stay inside my nice air-conditioned house and watch on TV ;)

I've seen United play live several hundred times so I'll not miss seeing them in a game like this

Hoof the ball

I always enjoy us going on tour in USA. The fans are well up for it and tbh it's the market I most want football to crack. Plus, we always seem to have good pre-seasons in the US of A. :lol:

Who remembers the Brazil '70-esque LVG tour team?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Hoping they come over to DC
They've done DC a couple of times on recentish tours, should do St Louis, City were here a few years back and STL has a long football tradition apparently

Atlanta would have been a good choice give the crowds Atlanta United get, and if ETH wants to get the players fit then Denver would be a good choice with that thin mountain air

RedDevil@84

They've done DC a couple of times on recentish tours, should do St Louis, City were here a few years back and STL has a long football tradition apparently

Atlanta would have been a good choice give the crowds Atlanta United get, and if ETH wants to get the players fit then Denver would be a good choice with that thin mountain air
It should be one of STL, Chicago or Ann Arbor. Not DC again.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

It's a shame we don't have Ronaldo anymore. Imagine how high his freekicks would fly in that crisp Rockies air :drool:

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
It should be one of STL, Chicago or Ann Arbor. Not DC again.
Isn't Ann Arbor where the big stadium they played a few years back?

DC's not a bad location because it's easily reached from the East Coast big cities but as they've been there a few times they should go elsewhere

Uniquim

Who the hell checks that last option.
'Yes, what I'm looking forward to most about the tour is learning how Cadbury chocolate energizes the players on weekends.'

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Who the hell checks that last option.
'Yes, what I'm looking forward to most about the tour is learning how Cadbury chocolate energizes the players on weekends.'
Have you seen the size of some of my countryfolk??