MU TOUR 2023: USA Confirmed

MTF

Is anyone lucky enough to be going to the game at MetLife?
It's such a pain to get there, tickets are going for about USD 200 to sit up in the sky... all for a pre-season friendly. Tough sell for me at least. Although I will be checking on Stubhub and others in a few hours if there's any last minute scalpers dumping excess tickets at a better price.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
It's such a pain to get there, tickets are going for about USD 200 to sit up in the sky... all for a pre-season friendly. Tough sell for me at least. Although I will be checking on Stubhub and others in a few hours if there's any last minute scalpers dumping excess tickets at a better price.
$200 US is real rough for a preseason game, it would be hard to justify that.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Any comments, Pep?

ps. That’s the real reason why Onana is #24

Last edited:

DSG

ESPN article about the tour so far. Definitely sounds more business like and less commercial than past tours in the US.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/38084139/man-united-us-tour-julia-roberts-torrey-pines-golf
Just found out that the team was staying just 5 min from my house in the Estancia in Torrey Pines. And I missed it :(

‘No, I did not go to the Wrexham game. I read it was the u21 team playing and decided against the $350 for a decent seat was too much. I paid less than that at Old Trafford in February for VIP experience and Stretford End seats against Crystal Palace. I probably would have sprung for the Real v United if it was in San Diego…