Multiclub ownership thread | Bournemouth and Burnley link up with Scottish clubs

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I'm from Texas, I know all about how prospect development works.
Your post questioned whether any MLB teams owned MiLB teams, just answered that yes the Dodgers own 3 outright and affiliated with 4 more.

Some of these multi club models do not really operate to send players owned by the parent club to other owned teams for development. Once Boehly and Eghbaly bought Strasbourg, they sent players owned by Chelsea to play there. It looks they are using that player development model.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
You literally just said in the other post how you were taking advantage of it with Richards. :lol:

+

There is nothing stopping you from taking further advantage in the future.
So football is being ruined and Forest are corrupt because Omar Richards has gone on loan to Oly! I think you need a bit of perspective here!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
So football is being ruined and Forest are corrupt because Omar Richards has gone on loan to Oly! I think you need a bit of perspective here!
You're just not looking at the wider picture of how it impacts football and how Forest and other clubs can use these things to their advantage.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Good for them. I hope they keep protesting. I hope they keep making their voices heard.

Reyoji-Utd

We know full well that football or PL is heading toward being fecked by all the rules and corruption that favors the billionaires clubs.

You cant really do anything about it, can you? What do you expect them billionaires businessman to try being morally fair? Come on, no billionaires can get to that level without playing in the grey areas.

So, still, the question remain what can we do and willl we do anything? The answer keep popping up NO, we only complain in the internet and really cant muster up to do anything re the matter. Politics power can do something about it but they wont want to because the system in England is favoring to the rich and they need the rich to invest in the country so they will recede any rules theg can to make sure money is still there.

I think its sad for football but hey i now learn to watch football as just entertainment and not to get emotionally attached.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Burnley linking up with Dundee and Bournemouth with Hibs. Seems like both clubs are also looking for a Dutch/Belgian club to add to the roster too.

The PL monopoly continues. Bournemouth owner was straight talking too in essentially saying Bournemouth will be the big dog and the other clubs are just going to be feeders. Must be shite being a fan of one of those feeder clubs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I guess we can soon add Liverpool to the growing list of PL clubs part of a Multiclub portfolio.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I stand in solidarity with my French brethren.