MUTV Subscription

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They never, ever cancelled phone-ins after games and they have started doing that for a while. God help anybody who wants to criticise. It is the RAWK version of fan TV. Everything is rosy and do not say anything negative. If things get a lot worse, they might find they don't need a fan channel on Sky.
Iirc they did allow criticism back in the day, around 2009/10, and people were allowed to voice their concern.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Whenever I've watched little snippets of MUTV the production value looks quite cheap and there's nothing really on it that you cant eventually watch on Youtube.
Plus, Crerrands delusion is unbearable.

TRUERED89

Iirc they did allow criticism back in the day, around 2009/10, and people were allowed to voice their concern.
To a degree, but if anyone got overly aggressive/emotional they’d always hang up quickly!

RyRy11

The worries we had back then are largely different to now, that was back when finishing 3rd was the end of all days

brian017

Right, I know he's probably under orders to cut off calls of that like but there's absolutely no reason to laugh at genuine fans with genuine concerns at the state of the Club. Distasteful and shows just where the club is at right now. A mockery from top to bottom

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Right, I know he's probably under orders to cut off calls of that like but there's absolutely no reason to laugh at genuine fans with genuine concerns at the state of the Club. Distasteful and shows just where the club is at right now. A mockery from top to bottom
There's a few of them on there who laugh off questions.

big rons sovereign

Not entirely related but I got a 12 hour twitter ban for slagging the owners off.
Nothing serious, just called them a bunch of bald cnuts.
Seems they have quite a reach

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Not entirely related but I got a 12 hour twitter ban for slagging the owners off.
Nothing serious, just called them a bunch of bald cnuts.
Seems they have quite a reach
Maybe we should get all our fans banned from facebook, twitter, etc and make rude comments on youtube. Then unfollow Manchester United, watch the figures plummet. They love telling everybody how many followers they have.

GJNJ

If you still pay for MUTV at this point I don't want to hear you complain about the Glazers or the state the club is.
I think people who actually pay money into the club wether that be a TV subscription, season ticket, bought a shirt etc etc have more of a right complain.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think people who actually pay money into the club wether that be a TV subscription, season ticket, bought a shirt etc etc have more of a right complain.
Well if MUTV is anything to go by then they'll be cut off and laughed at anyway.

big rons sovereign

Maybe we should get all our fans banned from facebook, twitter, etc and make rude comments on youtube. Then unfollow Manchester United, watch the figures plummet. They love telling everybody how many followers they have.
That's the funny thing, I don't follow the club on anything...

Alabaster Codify7

Why are you all following United on Twitter?

Honest question.

What are you getting from it? You can find any United news BEFORE they tweet it online, on forums like this example. Rumours etc. Why not unfollow them and see how they like their Twitter followers reduced by a few thousand in the space of a few days, or more?

JoaquinJoaquin

Nope, I'd say the opposite. You can't complain about the owners while still handing them over your money. They are fleecing the club dry and killing the club while you keep rewarding them. The fans who have took a stand and refuse to give those parasites money are helping the club long term.

GJNJ

Nope, I'd say the opposite. You can't complain about the owners while still handing them over your money. They are fleecing the club dry and killing the club while you keep rewarding them. The fans who have took a stand and refuse to give those parasites money are helping the club long term.
So how are season ticket holders/merch buyers holders? You could take it further, anyone who has as Sky/virgin/tv subscription as the club receive a shit load more from that then they do MUTV subs. They've paid money into the club they want to see the club giving back. You appear just to see things in black and white. It isn't just good or bad. Every thread is the same at the moment with half saying just buy whatever the price the other half saying this is why we are in the trouble we are in we should buy smarter. Both are right but both are right to different questions for different reasons. I doubt there are many in either camp who want the current board/owners.

Everyone has the right to complain whether they pay money into the club or just steam matches illegally.

TRUERED89

So how are season ticket holders/merch buyers holders? You could take it further, anyone who has as Sky/virgin/tv subscription as the club receive a shit load more from that then they do MUTV subs. They've paid money into the club they want to see the club giving back. You appear just to see things in black and white. It isn't just good or bad. Every thread is the same at the moment with half saying just buy whatever the price the other half saying this is why we are in the trouble we are in we should buy smarter. Both are right but both are right to different questions for different reasons. I doubt there are many in either camp who want the current board/owners.

Everyone has the right to complain whether they pay money into the club or just steam matches illegally.
This sums it up perfectly..

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
You still could, let's be honest there wouldn't be a show without those having a good moan, but the previous week a caller said "get the fecking Glazers out of the club" before he was cut off, and with no time delay(a conscious decision so the show flows) they probably feared a repeat as the caller the week before started off with the same/similar question/tone, and it is an entertainment programme for family viewing on 2½ hours before the watershed so I totally understand.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I didn't want to start a new thread and its title is the best to ask something about the online access to MUTV via app or website.

Anyone having problems with sound during live stream? Anything from "on demand" is working properly, but I seem not to have sound while watching live stream which is a shame, because I wanted to watch the build-up from Anfield...

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I didn't want to start a new thread and its title is the best to ask something about the online access to MUTV via app or website.

Anyone having problems with sound during live stream? Anything from "on demand" is working properly, but I seem not to have sound while watching live stream which is a shame, because I wanted to watch the build-up from Anfield...
No issues here...

Speedicut75

Yes, I can still hear it.