Television My YouTube Comedy Channel (over 2200 subscribers already)

If you're talking about the main actor, he is my friend. It's not me :)

Hi guys,

I should have shared this with you way before, but better late than never. I'm a writer and filmmaker. One of the things I do, is produce short comedy clips on Youtube, and we already have over 2220 subscribers. The clips are super short and have got us reasonable attention. It's about a guy who keeps failing as a life coach.

Here's the link to some of our clips:

Was this inspired by Arbitrium?

I haven’t watched any of them yet but I’m yet to see one I have enjoyed.

Gave you some likes and a subscribe, will watch later. Us caftards have to stick together.

It's not my thing. But I hate your friend which probably means that he nailed his character and I think that it's well done.

This is why I don't share my blog on here. My gentle soul couldn't take the verbal arse fecking I'd receive.

I'll give it a watch at home. Dude looks like a tit, though I suppose that's the aim?

This is why I don't share my blog on here. My gentle soul couldn't take the verbal arse fecking I'd receive.

I'll give it a watch at home. Dude looks like a tit, though I suppose that's the aim?
Basically he does the exact opposite of what he tells his audience to do in the videos. (The actor in real life is a super nice guy by the way)

How long does it take to shoot one video, they are short but seem complicated to play?

Brilliant. My channel has like 9 subscribers and barely any views. Life is great, really, I'm not jealous.

I'd rather get the verbal arse fecking. I got no response which is worse. Said something about the channel I suppose :lol:

How long does it take to shoot one video, they are short but seem complicated to play?
We usually average about three videos a day. We shoot from many angles for some of them, so editing takes weeks.

I think there's a dictum (or dicktum in their case) quite a few people on this forum need to consider - 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. Nasty people.

To OP, all the best with your ventures.

I think there's a dictum (or dicktum in their case) quite a few people on this forum need to consider - 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. Nasty people.

To OP, all the best with your ventures.
Thanks. Same to you :)

While this is not something I’d watch, I have to say that the vids seem to be very well shot and edited. Well done! It’s not easy getting traction to a YT channel these days.

While this is not something I’d watch, I have to say that the vids seem to be very well shot and edited. Well done! It’s not easy getting traction to a YT channel these days.
Thanks for your kind words. I can understand if it's not everybody's cup of tea.

Interestingly enough, we got views and positive comments mostly from teenagers and young adults.