myp2p.eu

vic090482

looks like both myp2p.eu and wiziwig.eu have been taken down... does anybody have an alternative?

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Thanks to Sealey is God. As he is a newbie he couldnt post himself and sent me the pm.

new site is here MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more...
I think that site is knocked off the myp2p name. It has nothing to do with origional so be careful with some of the links.

issue is down to ownership of the domain, with someone pissing a few of the team at myp2p around.

As someone said - all official updates are coming from the wiziwig forum

Ecstasio

Between South Manchester & The South Coast of
I think that site is knocked off the myp2p name. It has nothing to do with origional so be careful with some of the links.

issue is down to ownership of the domain, with someone pissing a few of the team at myp2p around.

As someone said - all official updates are coming from the wiziwig forum

As stated above.
The .bz site is a poor cached copy with sponsored links. The real myp2p is now called Wiziwig.

Steev

As stated above.
The .bz site is a poor cached copy with sponsored links. The real myp2p is now called Wiziwig.
Anyone know what the deal is with MYP2P?

Still off air, where are people managing to find streams these days?
See above quote from Ecstasio. Failing that I just start up sopcast, select from the list of previously watched channels (such as YES) and cross my fingers.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
See above quote from Ecstasio. Failing that I just start up sopcast, select from the list of previously watched channels (such as YES) and cross my fingers.
Welcome to the forum. As you have noticed the Wiziwig website is offline since a week. This due to legal issues with other parties. We will explain more soon. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we will also update you there.
Wiziwig Forum

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Anyone know what the deal is with MYP2P?

Still off air, where are people managing to find streams these days?
A few of the guys who ran the site have fallen out and a dispute has arrisen over the myp2p domain as a result.

I don't think it will be back as a new wiziwig site is been developed. The lads had hoped to copy the code from the myp2p site, but again has raised issues.

The forum on wiziwig is keeping people upto date with streams, livescoreHunter carries more then scores