Music Name that tune. It's a rap track, maybe hip hop

Reducation

Hello, please help. There is a music track I wanna find and download. I just can't recall it. I heard it on the radio a few months ago. It's a rap tune, possibly hip hop style, very well known, probably 15 to 30 years old, and one of the older, more witty and laid-back tracks, none of the abrasiveness you hear these days. I'd maybe put it in the same category of "I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller". Any ideas, anybody?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Do you remember any of the words?

Dan_F

Just as well you narrowed it down, or we’d never get it :lol:

Surely you remember at least a sentence of the chorus?

Reducation

Just as well you narrowed it down, or we’d never get it :lol:

Surely you remember at least a sentence of the chorus?
I know this is silly but I can't remember anything about it. I just know that when I heard it I realised I had totally forgotten it existed but had liked it on the quiet - if subconsciously - for a long time.

Deery

Dreary
Rappers Delight has been on the radio lately, could be it no?

diarm

This is a playlist created by the song radio of the song you gave. Work your way through and you might get lucky.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Hello, please help. There is a music track I wanna find and download. I just can't recall it. I heard it on the radio a few months ago. It's a rap tune, possibly hip hop style, very well known, probably 15 to 30 years old, and one of the older, more witty and laid-back tracks, none of the abrasiveness you hear these days. I'd maybe put it in the same category of "I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller". Any ideas, anybody?

Is the song more like

ra-pa-pap-pap-pap-pap

or like

da-da-da-ta-da-da-dada-da-da-do

or even

boom-tsh-boom-tss-boom-eeeeh-eeehh-boom-tss?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Any lyrics you remember, or just the subject of the song? Anything about the arists' appearances or their name?

My contributions:

I was looking for Da Crossroad by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as well, but can't find the single version on Youtube; only a capella versions, it seems.

Dan

Mr. Wendal - Arrested Development

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Why is this so long? :lol: it’s Skee-Lo

Oh wait. Misread the OP.