Nba 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Oklahoma City's offense consists of "Durant and/or Westbrook" go do something. Scott Brooks should be fired.
The fact that Westbrook had more field goal attempts than Durant this season is criminal and scandalous. I can't believe how any coach can let that happen'. This Thunder team with their insane athleticism will never be able to win a championship where they beat a team like the Heat in a 7-game series if they don't make the necessary changes and start playing some sort of offense, like for instance getting the ball out of Westbrooks hands and make him a 2guard and bring in a real point guard.

Durant is one of the best shooters this game has ever seen, imagine what he would do in a team like the Spurs or the Heat where he would have much more space.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Madness, the Bucks won't win a game.
The game last night was tied for 46 minutes. 2 crazy minutes at the start of the fourth quarter decided the game in the end, but had the game been in Milwaukee, things could have easily ended in a different way..

It may end 4-0 indeed, but I won't be surprised if the Bucks won one.. The margins are tighter than what you think, in Milwaukee. It only takes one cold-shooting night for Miami or hot-shooting night for Milwaukee for Miami to drop one.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
OKC hold on for a tough win. Houston's final play took far too long.

Hopefully the Lakers will win.

I've heard a few people say that the first round would be more interesting if it had a five-game series. I would like that to happen.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Dont fecking understand why the Lakers are taking so many threes. Its not like you are good at it. Use Howard and Gasol more you twats.

botond

especially when artest steps in bad 3 pt shots ..man, i want to rip my face off

RDCR07

Same thing happened last game. The last two minute of 1st half they run away and got themselves a 10 point lead. We cant end quarters well.

botond

they go small with bonner , cant get inside with 2 bigs ,getting outplayed on the perimeter
deantoni getting outplayed

RDCR07

They played so well for 22 minutes and stayed with the Spurs. 8 point lead at HT. Spurs are going to build on this lead and runway with it.

RDCR07

they go small with bonner , cant get inside with 2 bigs ,getting outplayed on the perimeter
deantoni getting outplayed
But when they have Bonner and Blair, shouldnt the Lakers being down below to Howard and Gasol to make use of their height? Its harder on defense but at least make use of that advantage on the offensive end.

RDCR07

Howard is playing with some fire tonight. One of his best performances for the Lakers I have seen.

botond

But when they have Bonner and Blair, shouldnt the Lakers being down below to Howard and Gasol to make use of their height? Its harder on defense but at least make use of that advantage on the offensive end.
yes they should , but they don't or cant

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
We were never gonna win it all without Kobe anyways so that lightens the disappointment. I know it's just 2-0 but doesn't look good for the Lakers. I have no faith in D'antoni, hope Phil comes back next year.

ha_rooney

now Blake out to ...
It's incredible just how bad the injuries have been this season. The quicker the Spurs sweep the better, this season needs to end so the rebuilding can start.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
The fact that Westbrook had more field goal attempts than Durant this season is criminal and scandalous. I can't believe how any coach can let that happen'. This Thunder team with their insane athleticism will never be able to win a championship where they beat a team like the Heat in a 7-game series if they don't make the necessary changes and start playing some sort of offense, like for instance getting the ball out of Westbrooks hands and make him a 2guard and bring in a real point guard.

Durant is one of the best shooters this game has ever seen, imagine what he would do in a team like the Spurs or the Heat where he would have much more space.
I missed this post before but I agree. Thunder fans are going to look back on this title-less era and the only people to blame will be Presti making the worst trade ever and Brooks not having the first clue as a coach.

ha_rooney

Westbrook out indefinitely. Big loss if he doesn't return before the western finals.

ha_rooney

When we signed Howard and Nash and got Jamison to add to Kobe and Pau, I don't think many would have predicted a backcourt of Morris and Goldilocks (I know that's not his name but I don't care what his fecking name is).

This is an embarrassment. Injuries are no excuse, cuntface D'Antoni needs to go.

ha_rooney

Westbrook out for the rest of the playoffs.

Congratulations to Miami.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I missed this post before but I agree. Thunder fans are going to look back on this title-less era and the only people to blame will be Presti making the worst trade ever and Brooks not having the first clue as a coach.
Makes you wonder why they didn't just trade Westbrook and promote Harden to being the starting shooting guard.

Brooks is a massive disadvantage and the only offensive plays he knows is to call for an isolation play for Durant and Westbrook proceeds to change it for himself.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Makes you wonder why they didn't just trade Westbrook and promote Harden to being the starting shooting guard.

Brooks is a massive disadvantage and the only offensive plays he knows is to call for an isolation play for Durant and Westbrook proceeds to change it for himself.
You're joking about the trade right?

TheBest

SPNTBP
Houston should have won but harden was just off his game in the 4th quarter or he just choked.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Terrible news about Westbrook.. Must be frustrating for him to play all year long waiting for the playoffs, and then miss the most crucial part of the year. I feel for him..

I disagree with people criticizing Westbrook here, I think he's a very good player. On paper (IMO) they should always be better with Westbrook, but if Durant is going to drop 40+ points every game then I'm not sure Oklahoma will miss him that much.

People here who are sure that Miami is going to do a repeat are getting ahead of themselves.. I'm not sure Miami have been really tested so far.. They almost lost to Indiana last year (when nobody gave Indiana a chance), and then to Boston (when everybody thought it would be a clean sweep). Nothing is guaranteed in the playoffs. Miami needs Wade and Bosh to step up (in addition to Lebron being Lebron), otherwise they're in for a very tough ride..

Ah, and don't write the Thunder off!

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Don't forget Chalmers! Miami really needs Chalmers to step up, the team is counting on him.
Indeed the role players have to contribute as well, but if Lebron, Wade, Bosh and one of the other role players can step up every game, then they have a good chance.

Allen will be getting a lot of minutes as well, and since he's not making a major impact on the defensive end, he better make those threes!

Status
Not open for further replies.