Nba 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Kidd is being reported as the next Nets coach. A strange appointment IMO considering the other coaches who are/may be available.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Wouldn't be that bad a decision to hire him as coach, gives the fan a favorite and it'll buy them some time even if things don't work out immediately. And you've to have some brains to be an elite PG in the NBA, so you'll know the offense will be decent at the very least.

At the very least, he's got the credibility to tell Deron to zip it and tell him how to play instead of bitching about how the coach doesn't know how to use him properly.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I'm assuming his ensemble of assistant coaches will be able to assist and guide Kidd on the coaching aspects he'll be new to, but in terms of drawing up plays and schemes, he's one of the most cerebral point guards to ever play the game, so he'll have no problem doing that.

Maybe he'll be able to utilize D Will and Joe Johnson better. I remember a time when D Will was second to Chris Paul as the best point guard in the NBA, so the talent is there.

ha_rooney

Really looking forward to game 4. Miami have to win and LeBron has to dominate. Will be interesting how restricted Parker is and how that impacts the Spurs. Should be a closer game than the last 2.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
The Spurs have started well. Like I said if they win two in San Antonio this series is over, no way they get two chances to close out and they don't take one.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Miami to win the series in 5.
Miami to win the series in 6.
:lol:

It's Dallas all over again (2011 that is). San Antonio's incredible record in the finals (4-0) and their record against James in the previous series (4-0) gave a clear indication about how this matchup will be going..

Miami lost the series in the first game. San Antonio came a bit rusty, Miami were more in the rhythm and they should have taken advantage of that. They didn't, they lost game 1, and I don't think they're going to win in San Antonio..

:(

JaffyJoe

Lebron has lost total faith in his jumpshot which he has shot so well all year. But when he mixes it up with layups he scores them.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
I think James and Wade are done with the penetrations now. Jump shots all second half!

Nice dunk by Bosh. Would have been nice if he had 10 seconds for the move and the dunk instead of 3.. It would have counted!

JaffyJoe

Hey if Bynum can be traded, anybody can be!

A healthy Bynum is a top 5 centre. A presence on Both ends.

p.s great game so far. If Duncan or Ginobli step up Spurs will win. Vintage game from Parker.

JaffyJoe

Wade carried them what a great throwback game from him. Interesting series. Next game is the biggest for me.

gamma1

Superb performance by D. Wade today providing the spark that Miami needed to rebound from that humiliating game 3 showing. His early resolute approach along with Lebron's aggressive drives to the basket set the tone for the entire match. Miami's quick and intense defense proved to be too overwhelming for the Spurs to handle, negating much of San Antonio's previously successful threat from dangerous three point shots by the likes of Green and Neal. Although Parker played very well in the first half, he faded visibly in the second half possibly due to aggravating the effects of the hamstring strain. If the Heat play with the same type of urgency and defensive cohesion in the upcoming fixtures, then I expect the series to end in game six.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
LeBron needed to pull his finger out and get aggressive. I heard that (prior to this game) he has more free-throw attempts in any on of his playoff games last season compared to the total he had amassed in the first three games. That's not good enough for someone like him, he was playing timid and it showed.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Amazing game from the Heat, especially getting embarrassed in game 3. Can't see them losing it now.

TheBest

SPNTBP
People have been saying the same thing for a while now. Every time heat win they follow that up with a loss. But this time I think they will win game 5...they wouldn't want game 6 to be an elimination match.

ha_rooney

Whoever wins game 5 will take the series now. I'll stick with my prediction that the Spurs will win in 6, however I think Miami will be the eventual winners.

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
Fantastic win for the Spurs. I see Shinjisan changed his prediction and probably will again when Spurs win either Game 4 or 5 to get to three wins.

Are the Nets insane considering hiring Kidd as their HC? What the feck?

What can I say, Mr. Marcello, I am a fickle cnut. ;)

Miami will win this series in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.