NBA 2020-2021

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Playing a dangerous game. KD should just tell him to sit it out, he should know.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
KD should be fine without Harden. BPITW against Giannis who can't play the post-season and a bunch of midcarders? Light work for Durant.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Best outcome from all these 2-2 ties would obviously be the Clippers and Nets gone. Suns vs Jazz, Bucks vs Philly (or ATL, also good).

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Would the Suns have a preferred match-up between the Clippers and Jazz? @elmo
We match up better against the Jazz I feel and their players aren't as annoying as the Clippers. Really want to watch how Ayton deals with Gobert, his improvement this playoffs has been incredible.

R'hllor

So far a traffic con would be better in defence than Harden but he cant do much about it, dunno who is making those type of decisions.

edcunited1878

Jeff Green shot lights out while KD went nuclear. Nobody else could match KD or Green. Massive opportunity missed by Milwaukee. The lack of tempo and touches for Holiday and Middleton down the stretch was horrible.

Eddy_JukeZ

The Bucks half-court offense is terrible to watch

If they went for CP3 over Jrue, they'd be my title favorites. Bad move in hindsight.

edcunited1878

They have a pure guard in Holiday to run the point. They can run a two man game with Middleton and Giannis. They can force James to defend, but the ball has to get out of Giannis's hands and it has to move. Cannot believe how stagnant the Bucks offense became, it's insanity what they were doing.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Jeff Green shot lights out while KD went nuclear. Nobody else could match KD or Green. Massive opportunity missed by Milwaukee. The lack of tempo and touches for Holiday and Middleton down the stretch was horrible.
Knowing Jeff Green he won't do this again this season

I think it will go to 7, but Milwaukee dropped the fecking ball and it was apparent from the first quarter when they should have choked Brooklyn out then.

edcunited1878

Knowing Jeff Green he won't do this again this season

I think it will go to 7, but Milwaukee dropped the fecking ball and it was apparent from the first quarter when they should have choked Brooklyn out then.
Totally, Green was an anomaly...but Bucks still should have overcome it!

Harden not sure how his body reacts between now and game 6, but if the Nets have to duplicate tonight's effort again, then it's really hard to see as you mentioned.

ZDwyr

Bucks in the 2nd half were awful. It was like watching a Scott Brooks coached OKC team. Just iso after iso. Bud probably has to go.

Amazing Durant performance.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Its just amazing to watch the best players give it their all. Reminds me of that Lebron 50 points against the Kd warriors.

Revan

Assumptionman
49-17-10-3-2, shooting 16 out of 23, 20 in the last quarter, including that 3 pointer. First ever player to go 45+/15+/10+.

By far the best playoff performance this season and one of the best I can remember. Arguably the best ever performance from KD.

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Unbelievable bottle job by Bucks here. Nets will get healthier now, they may take it to Game 7 there but I don't fancy them there. They've been so awful for most of the series that I don't think they even deserve to progress anyway.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
That's the best playoff performance in the last decade.
Debatable but certainly up there yeah.

LeBron against Boston in Game 6 was better imo when the Heat won their first title. I'd place it alongside Durant himself in the 2018 Finals and Klay in Game 6 in that Thunder series - those are the first ones that come to mind.

Revan

Assumptionman
Unbelievable bottle job by Bucks here. Nets will get healthier now, they may take it to Game 7 there but I don't fancy them there. They've been so awful for most of the series that I don't think they even deserve to progress anyway.
They would have been swept if Nets were healthy.

Meller

Debatable but certainly up there yeah.

LeBron against Boston in Game 6 was better imo when the Heat won their first title. I'd place it alongside Durant himself in the 2018 Finals and Klay in Game 6 in that Thunder series - those are the first ones that come to mind.
LeBron game 1 against the Warriors was insane.

Zen

Unreal. Utterly unreal performance. Barring a few wild coaching decisions, the Bucks didn’t throw it away... KD just won it.