g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NBA 2020-2021

RooneyLegend

Why did Nate take so long to get Reddish in during that Middleton barrage? These coaches are a frustrating bunch.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Hawks shooting has been dreadful this game. 21-62, 34% is not gonna get it done. Bucks up 15 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I think this is a wrap, is the any chance the Freak will play in the finals?
Yeah its over. Bucks make the finals for the first time since the 70s. Not sure about Giannis, I reckon they don't play him game 1 and 2 then might risk him once it goes back to Milwaukee.

RooneyLegend

Collins is automatic from that mid range over smaller defenders. They should've been using it more.

RooneyLegend

So let me get this right, Young is hurt and has barely gotten going all game yet the Hawks go full hero ball in the clutch? this is full blown stupidity.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Hawks showed heart. Impressive run from a young, fun team. Hard to overcome such bad shooting over three quarters though.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Does anyone believe Giannis will be back at any point?
I think he will. Not game 1 and perhaps not even game 2 but if things are looking less than promising, he will be eager to play in the series at some point.

Sarni

Suns v Bucks if Giannis can play will be a battle. I think they will also benefit greatly from winning those two crucial games without him, that should be a confidence boost.

ZDwyr

Yeah, I think he'll be back in Game 3.

Rumours of Love potentially going to Brooklyn if he gets a buy-out just make me appreciate this season so much more. The injuries suck but it's very refreshing to not have a super-team destroying the league.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
No big deal. Fire Nichols, fire Taylor - get someone new, move on.

Baneofthegame

Honestly think the stars aligned through the playoffs for the Suns.

Round 1 - No AD essentially and hobbled squad
Round 2 - No Murray
Round 3 - No Kawhi
Round 4 - Giannis is missing.

Ideally for me the Bucks still take it.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Honestly think the stars aligned through the playoffs for the Suns.

Round 1 - No AD essentially and hobbled squad
Round 2 - No Murray
Round 3 - No Kawhi
Round 4 - Giannis is missing.

Ideally for me the Bucks still take it.
It's very possible that whoever wins the finals this year will be the worst Champion in a number of years. However, if you are a Suns fan or a Bucks fan - who cares? You can only beat whoever is put in front of you and if you do that then you are worthy winners no matter the circumstances.

Baneofthegame

It's very possible that whoever wins the finals this year will be the worst Champion in a number of years. However, if you are a Suns fan or a Bucks fan - who cares? You can only beat whoever is put in front of you and if you do that then you are worthy winners no matter the circumstances.
I completely agree and don’t think their should be an asterisk or anything, but it’s been a very poor year especially in terms of injuries.

sport2793

Think Bucks have to be favored with Giannis playing, lets see what happens. Don't think Bucks would rush him back if he wasn't looking decent.

edcunited1878

Glad Giannis is able to play and his injury isn't as bad as it could have been. Cannot wait until he shoots his first free throw and the counting begins, ha!

I'd like to see CP3 win a title, but this should be a terrific series.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Giannis shouldn't have started. Been poor. Suns take game 1. Paul was brilliant
Giannis was pretty good in the 1st half. I think the bigger problem for the Bucks were Middleton and Holiday deciding to start playing at -20. Also, as I thought going into the series, the Suns just look like a better team to me.

Huge game 2 for the Bucks now and will be interesting if they can find a way to slow down Paul/Booker/Ayton.

ZDwyr

I thought Giannis was OK. Probably not 100% but there is enough there for Milwaukee to win if others play well (but that is probably the big if...Brooke and Jrue were not good). I think Bud found something with the Giannis at 5 adjustment. Unsure if that can be maintained, however, considering Giannis' health. Suns were all very good. There was a bit of a FT disparity and I think the Suns had the favourable whistle. I think Suns in 6 but I believe it will be a competitive series.

edcunited1878

Giannis came out and looked good, but he was feeling it out since he's been out for a few games. Saric going down means Kaminsky has to take those minutes and Bucks should get more calls as the series progresses.

Lopez had a good third quarter, but CP3 took over in the 3rd.

Really interesting to see Middleton jack up 26 shot attempts. Giannis only put up 11 attempts (but had a really good overall game), which is behind Lopez, Holiday, and Middleton. Holiday and/or Portis have to be a lot better than tonight to give themselves a chance to take Game 2, let alone the series.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I don’t think anyone can beat CP3 right now. The guy is on a mission.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I thought Giannis was OK. Probably not 100% but there is enough there for Milwaukee to win if others play well (but that is probably the big if...Brooke and Jrue were not good). I think Bud found something with the Giannis at 5 adjustment. Unsure if that can be maintained, however, considering Giannis' health. Suns were all very good. There was a bit of a FT disparity and I think the Suns had the favourable whistle. I think Suns in 6 but I believe it will be a competitive series.
Brook can't defend anyone when he's switched onto this series which is why Giannis at the 5 works better.

If Bud goes all in at that, it's up to Ayton to keep forcing Giannis into foul trouble because he's averaging a ridiculous 70%+ this playoffs from the field and people should start respecting him in the paint or it'll be too late.

Sarni

Brook can't defend anyone when he's switched onto this series which is why Giannis at the 5 works better.

If Bud goes all in at that, it's up to Ayton to keep forcing Giannis into foul trouble because he's averaging a ridiculous 70%+ this playoffs from the field and people should start respecting him in the paint or it'll be too late.
Speaking of Ayton, there was a block on No Dunks podcast recently discussing whether Suns will be vindicated for taking him over Luka (and Trae) if they go on to win championship this year and their view was basically a no. I tend to lean towards that answer as well as clearly the other two are on a higher level individually but as a fit Ayton is perfect for this team right now, and you wouldn't have Chris Paul there if you had got Luka or Trae in first.

reelworld

Suns in 5 even if Giannis play i think

We're a much better team than the Bucks and I think we'll show it.
Suns are much better coached too. I feel Bud was to stubborn to adjust in earlier series. If he wont adjust quickly, this series will be over soon. Suns in 5 and the one loss would be the one with Scott Foster as referee