NBA 2020-2021

ZDwyr

Good response by the Bucks. Nice to see Jrue remember how to play basketball as well. This was always going to be the hardest of the two road games for the Suns. I still think they'll win Game 4.

reelworld

Ugh, bad bad game.
But I don't think Booker would play this bad again. And Ayton needs to stay clear of foul trouble. The Kaminsky minutes is killing us

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Good response by the Bucks. Nice to see Jrue remember how to play basketball as well. This was always going to be the hardest of the two road games for the Suns. I still think they'll win Game 4.
Will be a tall order if Jrue and Middleton continue performing at home.

I still think Suns are favorites to win in 7.

RooneyLegend

People keep talking about the back to back 40 points, but what Giannis is doing defensively is truly special. The Suns are in real trouble here.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
So America lost to Australia now. Crazy to think a team with Dame, Kd etc might not win the gold medal.

edcunited1878

This team USA Team is pretty underwhelming by their standards and it doesn't have a true guard or dominant big man.

They are obviously missing LeBron, but more importantly AD, Butler, Irving, Lowry, and Klay.

Not a lot of Olympic experience for the current team. With the way this past NBA season has gone and the compressed schedule of them, plus travel and the lack of fans, wouldn't be surprised if this team did not medal at all.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I really do not get the Dame to Warriors talk. It’s once again based on the notion that teams will just give away their star talent for next to nothing so that Warriors can get better. Hate it.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
So America lost to Australia now. Crazy to think a team with Dame, Kd etc might not win the gold medal.
This team USA Team is pretty underwhelming by their standards and it doesn't have a true guard or dominant big man.

They are obviously missing LeBron, but more importantly AD, Butler, Irving, Lowry, and Klay.

Not a lot of Olympic experience for the current team. With the way this past NBA season has gone and the compressed schedule of them, plus travel and the lack of fans, wouldn't be surprised if this team did not medal at all.
Crazy

Zen

Not sure how I missed this the past few days…. Mackie kinda went to town on him :lol:

RooneyLegend

What's wrong with the Bucks, why don't they like playing to their strengths? It's like they're jealous of other teams.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
You're all thinking too much about Team USA losses. They'll still get the gold medal easily. Nobody in international play can guard KD.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
CP3 needs to help Booker in the offence, mandatory for the Suns to win this one as am pretty sure Giannis will switch to another gear this 2nd half.