NBA 2020-2021

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Booker played well but the suns need to shoot more threes and having booker iso most of the time doesn't help that. Here are their 3 point attempts over the finals: 34, 40, 31, 23, 19 (season low). Part of it is of course Milwaukees defense but part of it is also having to rely on booker conducting the offense rather than paul.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
His teammates would not maintain 60% if they got more shots. Suns played very well offensively, scored a ton at high efficiency. They just happened to come across a team that was even better. You are acting like Booker was not shooting at a very high efficiency but just chucked up shots, when you are 17-33 you should shoot as much as you can. Doesn’t matter what other players are shooting, they aren’t likely to get you more points.
No I'm not. I said he played well. Not chucking up random shots. Also I'm not saying he shouldn't put up a fair amount of shots I just thought 33 was excessive especially when your team mates are shooting well. Also what is this "Doesn't matter what other players are shooting, they aren't likely to get you more points." Of course it matters and they did get them more points and on better efficiency. Like I said previously "gravity" is important and Booker's gravity means that the rest of the team gets easier open looks. If the Suns had taken more advantage of this they probably would have won.

Last edited:

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
His teammates would not maintain 60% if they got more shots. Suns played very well offensively, scored a ton at high efficiency. They just happened to come across a team that was even better. You are acting like Booker was not shooting at a very high efficiency but just chucked up shots, when you are 17-33 you should shoot as much as you can. Doesn’t matter what other players are shooting, they aren’t likely to get you more points.
He's right actually. Booker iso is great, but he doesn't get to the line enough and he doesn't take that many 3s most of the time, which means we're fecked if we don't make any stops like what happened in game 4 and 5.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I hadn't really heard Booker talk a lot before this Finals, but he sounds nothing like I expected him to.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Scott Foster gets Game 6. Congrats on the title for the Bucks.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Suns scored 119 points with an offensive rating of 129. Safe to safe whatever they did, or Booker did, on offence wasn't a problem

Same with Chris Paul. He actually didn't play badly in isolation, it's just the fact that he was at best the sixth best player on the floor that's the problem

The suns need to shoot like 70% from the floor to win if Jrue outplays him

RooneyLegend

Nice match ups defensively for the Suns, Jrue has struggled all series long with Bridges defence and Booker can somewhat handle Middleton. This is a terrible start by both sides though, the nerves have taken over. Why is Ayton so bad at posting up? does he have small hands?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Like the reverse of game 5 this start. Giannis 4-4 from the line looking great. Looking ominous for the Suns.

shabz

Suns look really poor tonight. Bucks picked up some momentum towards the end of the quarter.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Sun's just haven't got going at all yet, want Bucks to win it, but would enjoy seeing a close game hopefully. Game 5 was excellent.

RooneyLegend

Bridges is nothing short of awesome. Doing great thing offensively, while putting the clamps on Jrue.

RooneyLegend

Literally a mirror image of game 5 so far, except for being lower scoring. Should be in for a good 2nd half
The Bucks look Giannis away from total collapse. However we've seen Middleton heat up in second halves of games and boy is he needed today. Jrue unfortunately wont be adding much offensively, he's under strict lockdown regulations administered by Bridges.

edcunited1878

Jrue has reverted to form! But Bridges is on him so that is a great switch by Monty and coaches.

Conaughton has been a blank and Middleton has 3 fouls already.

As @elmo mentioned, just let them play and slow down on the whistles. Much better tempo to the game thus far.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
True. Horrible call on middleton's 3rd foul though, was offensive foul by ayton if anything

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Bucks good in the third. I’m slightly torn because I want Bucks to win the championship but at the same time I don’t mind Suns at all and a part of me wants a Friday night game 7. Bucks winning it all at Fiserv beats that though. It’s been a great series.

Also this time I love my dog for waking me up 4am because she forgot to take a dump last evening.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Booker needs to show up in the fourth. Bucks need this scoring from Lopez with Holiday and Middleton so quiet.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Bucks could have nailed them more in the third here. Going to be a tight affair in fourth now.

edcunited1878

Nice! All square at 77 heading into the 4th of Game 6!

Giannis went off, but Suns hung in there well. Crowder and Big Frank Kaminsky with some huge 3rd quarter minutes!