NBA 2021-2022

R'hllor

Morris coming hot from his blind side, with elbow and body charge, while Jokic by rising hands to pass, leave his rib cage open. Jokic shouldnt done but it is what it is, also if Morris didnt milk whole thing, hope he is okey.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Yeah he’s struggling to get going thought he would be much better with the players around him maybe all just getting older now.

Do you see the Celtics are interested in Ben Simmons might trade with Jaylen Brown I like brown but he’s injured a lot what you think?
Jaylen is better than Tatum, Celtics aren't going to trade him.

Deery

Dreary
Jaylen is better than Tatum, Celtics aren't going to trade him.
Naw, no way is he better than Tatum, he’s a good player but not that good..Tatum got a much higher ceiling.

RORY65

It sort of sums up the Morris twins, they're the fake tough guy types who will start a fight when they're 20 points down to act like they care but will go missing in the big moments. That being said Jokic's reaction was also completely out of line.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Naw, no way is he better than Tatum, he’s a good player but not that good..Tatum got a much higher ceiling.
Tatum thinks he's the second coming of Kobe and has severe case of tunnel vision and shit shot selection. Brown has outplayed him for quite a while now.

Deery

Dreary
Tatum thinks he's the second coming of Kobe and has severe case of tunnel vision and shit shot selection. Brown has outplayed him for quite a while now.
He’s only outplayed him the start of this season because Tatum is going through some terrible form but that will change very soon, anyway keep the J’s and add Simmons because we’re doing crap and Beale doesn’t look to be coming.

sport2793

I've always maintained that Tatum is overrated since he was drafted and nothing I have seen recently has changed that. He's decent but not a primary option on a championship caliber team. The Celtics need another All Star to contend.

Deery

Dreary
I've always maintained that Tatum is overrated since he was drafted and nothing I have seen recently has changed that. He's decent but not a primary option on a championship caliber team. The Celtics need another All Star to contend.
Who?

ZDwyr

Jimmy Butler playing the hard man from the bench during the Jokic/Morris issue :lol:

Would love to see him try to do anything to Jokic.

sport2793

KAT would be a good option but the Celtics wouldn't be able to get him without giving up one of Brown or Tatum, when you need both to contend. The reality is that the Celtics would have to give up a lot in a trade to get the All-Star needed and so their only hope is to be able to create salary cap space and hope to entice someone to join in the future. A better PG than Schroeder would be great but again, who that would be would be up for debate.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
What do you all think of various player rankings? Looking at the RAPTOR rankings on 538:

TOTAL
1. Jokic 12.4
2. Butler 8.8
3. Curry 8.8
4. Giannis 8.6
5. Derrick Rose 8.6
6. Jalen Brunson 8.5
7. Bjelica 7.1
8. Igoudala 7.0
9. Will Barton 6.8
10. LaMelo 6.7

OFFENSE
1. Curry 8.5
2. Jokic 8.4
3. Georges Niang 6.8
4. Brunson 8.5
5. Furkan Korkmaz 6.4

DEFENSE
1. Igoudala 7.4
2. Jusef Nurkic 6.8
3. Matisse Thybulle 6.7
4. Gobert 6.3
5. Myles Turner 5.6

Early days of course, but that's not anyone's top ten.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Another good win. Best game of the season from Andrew Wiggins. Anthony Edwards is something else. Did not deserve to be on the losing side.

Last edited:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Malik Monk with a game for the ages. Two top defensive teams doing battle short handed. Lakers win

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I don't know if Silas will be coach when this Rockets team begins to resemble a playoff team again but I can already see bits and bobs of something very good forming. It's kind of liberating in a way to watch basketball not really being too concerned about the outcome of each game.

Enjoyed Cunningham vs Green last night though.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This is a post from a Wolves blog that I had to share because it's funny and accurate.

Yeah I think we gotta reorient everything towards Ant

OR and hear me out, this might be easier - we should trade Ant to another team and then we'll all go be fans of that team and just pretend the Wolves don't exist and never existed, like Homer destroyed Springfield so they just moved the whole town down the road a few miles
thumb_upRec1replyReply
shareShare

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
First in FT attempted, 29th in FT made. Yikes.

Charlie Foley

7 straight wins by double digits, the longest such streak in the last 4 years apparently.

+106 in 3Q this season

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
10 losses in a row. It's a race to the bottom against the Pistons and Pelicans.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The guys doing the Portland feed were at least funny to listen to :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
CP3 having fun at the expense of a rookie in a blowout.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
No need to dance on a rookie's head like that late in a blowout :lol:
If he did that to me, I’d love it. Would always be able to tell anyone that CP3 once destroyed me. No shame in that, only a good story.