NBA 2023-2024

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Wembanyama with a 5x5 game vs Lakers, and is only the second rookie ever to do it. Also, the only player since Michael Jordan himself to get 5 steals and 5 blocks in consecutive games.

Also

So annoying the bum ass spurs got him.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Good start from the Dubs. Just hope we can see a good finish as well (for a change).

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
That Wembanya surely isn't going to have a long career, he's going to be plagued with injuries you'd think, he's built like a human stick insect

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Another 8 3s last night from Steph. He is the only player to have more than 30 such games.

He has 82.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Another win. That's 12 out of the last 15 and only 3 games back of 5th.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Eh. Season is over anyways
Th lightning is coming!

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
13/16. We still let games slip in the 4th though not today. We do need Wiggins back and in-form.
Whatever's going on with Wiggs, he's not been the same player since he took that first leave of absence last year.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
An Isak stat with MPJ in the image :lol:

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Not the NBA, but my Vols beat Bama on the road to go top of the SEC. Six wins in a row.

Woohoo!

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
....and any other Deities that are around.

What's funny is that I had to go to the store for the wife and so I taped the game intending to watch it when I got back. When I left it was 21-19 Celtics. When I got back I couldn't resist a peek. Glad I did, it was 82-38 HT.

Needless to say, the game has been deleted.

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Beat up so bad the Warriors starters didn’t come back out after HT :lol:

Charlie Foley

....and any other Deities that are around.

What's funny is that I had to go to the store for the wife and so I taped the game intending to watch it when I got back. When I left it was 21-19 Celtics. When I got back I couldn't resist a peek. Glad I did, it was 82-38 HT.

Needless to say, the game has been deleted.
I was in a similar boat. Working today but had it on in the background, they went on a 14 point run and my wife asked me to go to Sam’s club with her. Turns out it was a blessing.

on to the next one, need to make up some more ground on the Mavs

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I was in a similar boat. Working today but had it on in the background, they went on a 14 point run and my wife asked me to go to Sam’s club with her. Turns out it was a blessing.

on to the next one, need to make up some more ground on the Mavs
Having had a day to think about it. If you take away the last half of the first quarter and all of the second, it was an 8 point game. :)

Ever the optimist. That's me. :houllier:

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
When was Stephs last game without a three made?
It's happened 3 times this season. The 5 year streak ended against the Blazers in November. Can't remember the second and the third was, of course, yesterday.