NBA Yahoo Fantasy League 2013/14

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/53430

I have sent an invite to the last season's managers. If you havent got an invite post your email here and I will invite you. If there are enough offers, I ll increase the league size to 12. I think I have set the draft date to October 25. New players are always welcome.

Its so different this year and I dont understand half of the stuff.

Scrumpet

There are no words
I've meditated on the issue and have decided to defeat Eboue with my superior knowledge of basketball.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
I've meditated on the issue and have decided to defeat Eboue with my superior knowledge of basketball.
You don't need that to beat Eboue. Just a big chunk of luck...

I'm not sure I can be as active as I would have liked for this one.. What are the numbers like now RDC? How many joined already?

RDCR07

You don't need that to beat Eboue. Just a big chunk of luck...

I'm not sure I can be as active as I would have liked for this one.. What are the numbers like now RDC? How many joined already?
Just three. Me, Dan L and The Best.

RDCR07

That's odd.. I thought more would have joined by now..

If you need the numbers then I'll join..

Where is gooDevil? No way he's passing on this..

Omar? Nanderson?
I dont know. I sent an invite to their emails. Not sure how often they check them.

RDCR07

So what am I supposed to be doing for now?
For now we just wait. The draft is in another two weeks. Just trying doing some mock drafts on Yahoo for fun. They dont count but at least you ll learn what the system is like and how the ranking works.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
I'm in. Can't remember what email I used last year though, I have a few of them...

DocRockter

I'm in if there's a place for a newbie.. I guess this is basically the same deal as the NHL-league??

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Okay I'm in, after remembering which account I used. Is there a way to make the league page look less obnoxious? Yahoo's new skin is Geocities-esque. When is the draft? And you should set the draft from Autopick to Live.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
RDC, I still haven't got an invite. Are you sure you typed my email correctly?

RDCR07

Im not sure I can move it to this Friday because I dont know if everyone will get the message.

RDCR07

Would it be possible to join the league?
Did I send you an invite? If not give me your email and find someone else to join the league, because right now we have 10 and we cant have an odd number of players.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
I'll be around for the draft tomorrow as long as it's not too late, not sure about Sunday however. Depends on the time.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
So danny isn't playing this one?
I sent him an invite I dont think he accepted it.
Sorry guys, I'll have to pass this time. I will get very busy in the months to come, and I don't think I'll be active enough to participate.

I would have joined if you didn't have the numbers, but now I see you already have 10 players (which is IMO the perfect number to leave some room for manoeuvring).

Enjoy it everybody, and please don't let Eboue win! :p (kidding)