NCAA College Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Ohio State fans whining about officiating and wanting the game overturned. Didn't hear a peep about wanting the Miami natty game result overturned. Feck off.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Ohio State fans whining about officiating and wanting the game overturned. Didn't hear a peep about wanting the Miami natty game result overturned. Feck off.
They should direct their whining at the four redzone possessions that churned out zero points.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
:lol::angel:

Close game against top opponent that could have gone either way. If Dobbins didn't drop that ball... But yeah no salt from most of the fans I know

There's one or two alleging the SEC officiating crew was biased against us, but what can you do about those eh?

Carolina Red

Staff
They're professional pot heads. Not saying that has anything to do with it, but still.
:lol: That reminds me of 2 of my students in my AP class... One is an Ohio State fan, the other is his best friend who is a Clemson fan. He calls Ohio St “the Ohio weed leaf smokers” because of the leaf on the logo.

It’s corny, I know... but they’re too smart for their own good.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Can we all stop talking about OSU and focus on these 2 coaches who look so delighted to be here?

This post was brought to you by Vrbo, who do... something

Carolina Red

Staff
The fighting PJ Flecks! Great win for the Minnesota program there. Should know that Harbaugh and Michigan weren't going to get it done against Alabama.

Exciting start to the Rose Bowl.

Carolina Red

Staff
Wisconsin embarrassing themselves at the end of the play there. Players piss me off doing stupid chippy stuff like that. All you’re doing is hurting your team more.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The colloquial mood I see around LSU winning is a bit too confident given Clemson's recent history.

Some (possibly intoxicated) Cajun was annoyed no one would bet him, so he gave me 14 points and Clemson for $100. I would've put a few g's on that had Vegas given me those odds.

sport2793

Frohm and Mays leaving UGA. Frohm should make a decent 2nd round pick for someone.
Big mistake for Fromm, he's not good enough at this time (although I dont think he will ever be good enough as he's shite).

Status
Not open for further replies.