NCAA College Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I think I’m going to see Florida in Miami. UCF will be in Tampa too :drool:

LSU likely beats OU but I’m growing to like Hurts and would like to see him win it all to cap off his college career. Hard to foretell Ohio State v Clemson but I’m more partial to Clemson because of their mascot and colors.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
In other sad news, rumors running around that OU will have 6 players suspended. Including a RB, where we could barely dress enough scholarship players to play today for our 2-back sets without burning a R/S.

Carolina Red

Staff
Oooooowwwweeeeee they got it rocking up in there! Wonder how many kids playing in that game will be talked about in the future versions of this thread.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Factoid that may interest only me, (and we lost a starting safety to injury, our weakest position, in addition to the possible suspensions noted above so...yay):

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Got this in my email on Xmas. Is this tampering?

Dear Prospective Student,

We invite you to apply for the graduate program in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences at Clemson University, South Carolina, USA (see attached flyer).

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I have a feeling this might be one of those “I should probably just sign off for now“ nights after the Peach Bowl.

Random pointless factoid: this is the first game Oklahoma has ever played in the state of Georgia.

Florida Man

Here I am watching fecking Norwich and there are already two games on. Time to switch.

Memphis vs Penn State looks a good game right now by the way.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
How good do you guys think Burrows is gonna be in the NFL? He'll have Luck levels of hype and expectation placed on his shoulders. Mahomes, Lamar and now Burrows... finally some exciting young QBs.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
How good do you guys think Burrows is gonna be in the NFL? He'll have Luck levels of hype and expectation placed on his shoulders. Mahomes, Lamar and now Burrows... finally some exciting young QBs.
He will be very good in time imo, except that he will be on the Bengals.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
That non-call on PI against the OU WR wasn’t quite Saints last year bad, but almost.

Now I think we’re down our best LB, after our best S and DL couldn’t even start. So much fun...

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
He’ll never have Luck levels of hype to deal with. Luck was a generational talent rated up there coming into the draft with the likes of Von Miller, Saquon, and, most likely, Chase Young.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
9 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter and Burrow already has 5 TD passes....in a playoff game.

Florida Man

It’s a real shame Tua got injured. Alabama would have no doubt beaten Auburn if he plays and would have likely beaten Georgia in the SEC to take that 4th playoff spot. That matchup would be far more worthy than this shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.