Neil Ruddock 'deliberately broke Andy Cole's legs'

Fingeredmouse

Really? What about Haaland? He litterly said "Take that you pr*ck after the tackle.
He did say 'Take that you prick". This is a different thing from breaking players legs. I assume you know that and that Haaland not only played on in that game but did not have his career ended by Keane.

MAME DIOUF 32

Andrew Cole has a good job with United and is still revered by the fans. I think he's had some lucrative TV work in the Middle East too. 99.999999999% of the world had forgotten about Ruddock until today. But he can look back fondly on the time he broke Cole's legs in a reserve game so he's the real winner, right?

James Peril

He did say 'Take that you prick". This is a different thing from breaking players legs. I assume you know that and that Haaland not only played on in that game but did not have his career ended by Keane.
Yet Haaland never played a full game after that tackle happened. Roy Keane is/was a very small man.

lsd

The Oracle
Yet Haaland never played a full game after that tackle happened. Roy Keane is/was a very small man.

Haaland the man who stood smirking in front of a Munich sign who taunted keane as he broke his leg . Yeah iv so much sympathy for Haaland :rolleyes:

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Anyone who deliberately injures another player is a prize twat in my opinion whether it is Ruddock, Keane or the Caf's pin up boy Souness.

Cole was an awesome striker and has a shitload more honours than Ruddock could dream of. Some players can just show their record and achievements where others like Ruddock have to bring up hard man behaviour from his past which only cements the fact he is a washed up, broke waste of space who should save his stories for his grandkids who would be able to tell him first hand what an utter feck up he has become.

IRELANDUNITED

I'll just leave this here, this is what poor Neil has to do to make a quid these days, how humiliating for him, his family and Liverpool as a club.

Fingeredmouse

Which was not related to the tackle that Keane made. But, you know, make shit up to back up your opinion of Keane...and "is a very small man", unless you think he's dead or become a "big man".

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Haaland's issue was with his other knee, which he was already treating for months prior to the Keane tackle. In fact Haaland actually himself actually said as much at the time, which is partly why his later legal case against Keane failed.

The idea that Keane's tackle was to blame is an utter myth, unless the injury teleported itself across legs, back in time and manifested itself as an entirely different type of injury.

Morpheus 7

Meant for shock factor, he's always came across like a buffoon. He'll be known for ridiculous stories involving his weight and Harry Redknapp.
Andy Cole will be known for being an integral part of the treble winning side. One of the greatest strikers in the premier league era and a club legend.
Andy had a huge decorated career with the biggest honors achieved, a respected ambassador of Man United.
That silly fat wnker is on cheap reality tv and an ambassador for talk sport chatting shite.

lsd

The Oracle
Andy Cole fell out with Teddy before either of them signed for United, when Andy Cole was making his England debut in 1995.

Yes but I don't recall cole making a big issue of that at the time . In fact cole and Sheringham were ok at united together until a row over a mishit pass led to a Bolton goal .

Then the handshake thing was thrown in by the media afterwards and just made things even worse even though they still played well together afterwards .

I'd like to hear from Teddy if he feels he was the reason Ruddock broke Coles legs and how he feels about it

Bojan11

Sheringham comes off as intelligent on the pitch especially the way he played. But off the pitch he seems to be thick especially if that get a proper English name story is true.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
This used to happen a lot in reserve games, with no cameras present. Nicky Marker basically ended Ben Thornley's career just because he was running rings around him. Usually happens between someone who is in the reserves to get match fitness because he's actually an asset to their team and a player who cant get into his own team because he's a useless waste of space. Bitterness will lead to things like this.

Dont really give it much thought about Ruddock, though. Just look at him. Knuckle dragging fat idiot, who does reality shows not for personal wealth, but because he never took care of himself and his tax bill is sky high. When you are dealing with shitbags like that, is it any surprise?

Well done Razor. You had a 10 year career as a football during a highly profitable period where everyone made money, and you havent got a pot to piss in. Let's see where that hard man act gets you how you're a 20 stone clown running from taxman.
I remember hearing about what Marker did to Thornley, was a shocking ‘challenge’.SAF was at that game and apparently insisted on Thornley suing Marker which he did.He won the case too.
Such a shame as Thornley was never the same player after it and he was extremely talented.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Yes but I don't recall cole making a big issue of that at the time . In fact cole and Sheringham were ok at united together until a row over a mishit pass led to a Bolton goal .

Then the handshake thing was thrown in by the media afterwards and just made things even worse even though they still played well together afterwards .

I'd like to hear from Teddy if he feels he was the reason Ruddock broke Coles legs and how he feels about it
They nearly always played well together, but Cole has said himself for many years that was the reason why he hated Teddy. I believe Andy Cole, but I don't believe Ruddock's justification.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
No.Haaland stood gloating over Keane after he did his cruciate At Elland Road, naturally Keane didn’t take kindly to him and got his vengeance when the opportunity came.We can’t all be angels like Gary Lineker.
As for Ruddock was a disgusting POS he is.Could Cole sue him in light of these addmissions? Could he be prosecuted?
Sweet if he could.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
No.Haaland stood gloating over Keane after he did his cruciate At Elland Road, naturally Keane didn’t take kindly to him and got his vengeance when the opportunity came.We can’t all be angels like Gary Lineker.
As for Ruddock was a disgusting POS he is.Could Cole sue him in light of these addmissions? Could he be prosecuted?
Sweet if he could.
Haaland wouldn't have stood over Keane doing that if Keane hadn't tried to injure him in the first place.

Both are nasty cnuts.

Ruddock can feck off back to irrelevance.

FujiVice

Haaland wouldn't have stood over Keane doing that if Keane hadn't tried to injure him in the first place.
Haaland was winding Keane up and kicking him all game, and Keane just tried to receipt him in the Leeds match. Haaland standing over him and screaming at him to stop faking an injury when he was in agony wasnt a cool thing to do.

No excuse for nearly crippling Haaland in fairness. He'd have gotten less of a punishment from the FA if he'd have just punched him.

Green_Red

Hasn't he already admitted this in a previous interview? Could swear he did.

Or at least admitted he loved hurting him.

EDIT: Just seen the bit that says it's from a previous interview.
I thought this was a reprint from a 2010 interview or something.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Arsehole who should never have been signed to us in the first place along Dicks who only lasted a season, this prat feck knows how managed to stay with us for 5 seasons. Another epitome at the time where we went wrong in the 90's having bad influences like him around who were just a nuisance and downright average.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.

Both are nasty cnuts.

Ruddock can feck off back to irrelevance.
Oh climb down off your high horse.Haaland was a clogger , Keane was the best midfielder in the history of the Premier league .

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Is there a statute of limitations on grevious bodily harm?

I mean, he’s just straight up admitted to a crime there that carries a minimum of 3 years and maximum of 16 years.
What, like Keano broke Alfie's leg? Ruddock is more.famous for his ridiculously large bollocks and getting naked than he is for football that should say it all. Yes he deserves to be punished as it's a disgusting attack, but no worse than Roy's.

People liked Teddy Sheringham?
Yeah, he helped us win the Champions League in 1999. He's a legend and was a quality player.

Darkhorsez

Perhaps someone with legal background could help out here. Is this not a sueable offence?

sp_107

he's a fat lazy mess of a man and I'd love to see him prosecuted for that

I saw an interview where he talked about breaking both Cole's legs like it was a badge of honour
I totally agree with you

If anyone here says it's a man game and that kind of stuff is OK after the guy who commited it himself agreed it was delibarare then they can go and fuxx themselves !! Humanity at the worse and I am sure karma will do its justice on its own course ! That guy is a piece of sh1t and he will burn in hell

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Haaland was winding Keane up and kicking him all game, and Keane just tried to receipt him in the Leeds match. Haaland standing over him and screaming at him to stop faking an injury when he was in agony wasnt a cool thing to do.

No excuse for nearly crippling Haaland in fairness. He'd have gotten less of a punishment from the FA if he'd have just punched him.
Oh yeah don't get me wrong. I know Haaland was being a twat but Keane wouldn't have had the injury if in that one moment he wasn't trying to get Haaland back. Not that I'd be above trying to kick someone that had kicked me all game and tried to wind me up but if he didn't do it, he doesn't get injured which doesn't lead to Haaland standing over him which then doesn't lead to the City game challenge. Butterfly effect at its maximum.

Oh climb down off your high horse.Haaland was a clogger , Keane was the best midfielder in the history of the Premier league .
I'm not on a high horse and I'm not sure what the respective quality of the two players has to do with trying to kick each other? Is Messi allowed to snap people's legs in half because he's the best player ever? How about headbutts and punches? Same for Cristiano?

Nowhere did I say anything about Keane's quality as a player or even suggest it was affected by what he tried to do to Haaland that caused the whole thing to begin with. As I said, Keane tried to injure Haaland and he got injured himself and that act, irrespective of whether Haaland was a cnut and was winding him up and kicking him all game, set everything in motion for what happened after it. If he hadn't done it, he wouldn't have gotten injured (we probably win the league again in 97/98 due to having Keane as well), Haaland doesn't stand over him abusing him and he doesn't kick him and get sent off against City years later. Simple.

Now try again to comprehend that actions have consequences. I'm sure you can do it (Now I'm on the high horse).

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Andy Cole:

5 Premier Leagues
2 FA Cups
2 Charity Shields
1 UEFA Champions League
1 League Cup
1 Premier League Golden boot

Neil Ruddock:

1 League Cup
3rd to be evicted in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

MichaelRed

Exactly, dickhead. Every club has players who play dirty so moaning about Thicky Ruddock and getting all high and mighty is daft hypocrisy.
You seem fairly volatile for a moderator on an online forum where there's guaranteed to be differences of opinion.

99withaflake

Exactly, dickhead. Every club has players who play dirty so moaning about Thicky Ruddock and getting all high and mighty is daft hypocrisy.
You seem fairly volatile for a moderator on an online forum where there's guaranteed to be differences of opinion.
Agreed. I was surprised to see "staff" underneath his username.

It isn't even a difference of opinion because I agree that all clubs have players who are dirty, including United, Liverpool and.....Arsenal.

But pointing out that his club also commit fouls clearly struck a nerve.

Red card to @Grinner for foul and abusive language.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Agreed. I was surprised to see "staff" underneath his username.

It isn't even a difference of opinion because I agree that all clubs have players who are dirty, including United, Liverpool and.....Arsenal.

But pointing out that his club also commit fouls clearly struck a nerve.

Red card to @Grinner for foul and abusive language.

Yes dickhead, I truly believed that Arsenal have never had a player who tried to hurt another team's player.

JohnnyKills

Arsehole who should never have been signed to us in the first place along Dicks who only lasted a season, this prat feck knows how managed to stay with us for 5 seasons. Another epitome at the time where we went wrong in the 90's having bad influences like him around who were just a nuisance and downright average.
Agree. They weren't good enough for Liverpool and just showed how you lost touch in the 90s.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Ferguson tried for years to sign Miguel Andal Nadal. Nickname was the beast and he was a clogger like Ruddock. That was how it was back then.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Ferguson tried for years to sign Miguel Andal Nadal. Nickname was the beast and he was a clogger like Ruddock. That was how it was back then.
I remember that, almost every week that rumour was on those old Teletext 0898 numbers :)

Red_Ramirez

Miguel Angel Nadal a notorious hardman was twice the player Ruddock was. Ruddock was just a plain thug and a wind up merchant on the pitch

MoXoM

One of those fat macho alcoholic types that needs 'the lads' around them in the pub every day to feel significant. Not surprising he's waking up in 2018 not only with a sore head but with financial nightmares, marriage nightmares and no one to listen to his old Liverpool hardman stories now that his 'mates' have moved on since the free pints on Razor days are over.
Ouch! :lol: