Television Netflix is getting stupid password sharing guidelines

Dan

I’m about to cancel, there’s barely anything I watch on it. The Beckham documentary was about the only thing i’ve watched in months.

flameinthesun

I’m about to cancel, there’s barely anything I watch on it. The Beckham documentary was about the only thing i’ve watched in months.
I already did. Nowadays my Tv watching is 90% youtube, 9% Sports and 1% Amazon when I want a movie to watch.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Does everyone subscribe to Netflix and just stay subscribed?

I cycle between services, I might Netflix for 3 months, Disney for 3 months and so on. I don't see the need as an individual to have all these services all the time. Netflix will have a few good series then nothing for 3-4 months.
I was piggybacking on the in-laws' so haven't bothered since they brought in the password sharing restrictions.

Paid up front for a year of Disney+ but binning that once it's up.

Set up a media server using Plex so I just acquire anything I want to watch by other means and chuck it on there.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Only subscribe to it for the kids, looks like they may have to just start watching YouTube or Disney plus or something.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22

I cycle between services, I might Netflix for 3 months, Disney for 3 months and so on. I don't see the need as an individual to have all these services all the time. Netflix will have a few good series then nothing for 3-4 months.
Netflix and Disney yes. Disney is annual which I find pretty handy

my Apple TV and YouTube subs come out of my phone package so they are permanent too.

amazon I don’t, and usually wait for loads of stuff to build up and for them to offer a free month

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

There's no need.

I only subscribe to YouTube premium as this point because I watch enough on the phone for the ads to be very annoying. Nothing else but an IPTV subscription as a constant.

The diluted pool of streaming services couple with raised prices across the board has made the skull and bone flag much more appealing.