Never learning from mistakes

Josep Dowling

Jones still an option when he can’t defend and gets embarrassed every time he plays.

Lingard playing as an attacking midfielder with no assists or goals. And now can’t even pass or stand up.

Giving players like De Gea massive contracts when there is clear weaknesses in his game for modern football.

A midfield where the best option available is Fred. We are in a transfer window having spent net very little this season. Constant excuses of no value in the market yet Liverpool can find a player for £8m when they don’t even need signings.

I can’t even watch the second half of this shit. The state of this club is off the scale. Match going fans just sit there in silence week after week. What does it take for them to actually show some frustration? They barely booed at half time, easily could be 6-0 to City.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Loan Smalling, keep Jones. Sell Fellaini, keep Andreas. Start Lingard. Not that the alternatives are world beaters but Ole doesnt come off as very smart.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
You're actually advocating booing?

::sonny::

They sometimes try to play the ball to create chances, but there’s no quality in the passing so it’s useless

This squad should be playing only with long balls in the free spaces

Josep Dowling

Yes in our situation, absolutely. Sitting there tepid is exactly why the Glazers do nothing. I would much rather fans didn’t turn up. Nothing changes until their gravy train stops.

Acquire Me

Loan Smalling, keep Jones. Sell Fellaini, keep Andreas. Start Lingard. Not that the alternatives are world beaters but Ole doesnt come off as very smart.
I agree with Smalling. I think he is a much better player than Jones.

Fellaini out was a okay decision imo. Most on the Caf had no problem with that decision.

Starting Lingard is a mistake. He is not in form and his mind is not in shape as well.

We don’t have a lot of options though. We need players in. We need players in defence, midfield and attack.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Yes in our situation, absolutely. Sitting there tepid is exactly why the Glazers do nothing. I would much rather fans didn’t turn up. Nothing changes until their gravy train stops.
I agree.

Ekeke

They've had the booing, the green and gold, the new club formed etc. Nothing changed

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why the feck not? This acceptable to you?

Ole and these players are paid thousands of pounds a week, some hundreds of thousands, to bad at their job. Boo the cnuts.

Nah bro, "trust the process" or you're not a real fan :nono:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Agree with the 2nd half of your post. Can't agree with the first.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Intelligent leaders takes action when things go wrong!!

Analyzes what’s going wrong. Make changes. Listening to second opinions. Asks for help.

Clueless leaders freezes. Don’t talk, don’t act don’t ask for help. Just spinning around looking Clueless.

That‘s Ole at the wheel. Totally clueless and has nothing to offer when things go south.

Ekeke

It lasted all of a couple of month and fans still turned up to every single game. Don’t turn up.
Fair enough with not turning up.

I dont feel like booing does anything though. Just makes it a more miserable environment for the players and manager and makes the job much harder to keep the team getting results

Utdstar01

There's incompetent coaching or a complete lack of coaching going on. That and some of the players quite clearly aren't good enough yet some of them are still being played and Ole is expecting different results.

Josep Dowling

There's incompetent coaching or a complete lack of coaching going on. That and some of the players quite clearly aren't good enough yet some of them are still being played and Ole is expecting different results.
The biggest issue is the squad isn’t good enough and isn’t big enough. We are relying on too many youth players that have come through this season without playing any first team football.

How we only signed 3 players when 6 left is a joke.

The manager isn’t good enough but we need 5 players at a minimum whilst finally getting rid of Jones and Lingard. I would rip up Jones contract because he offers nothing when picked other than an embarrassing montage of facial expressions.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
We had no other fit centrebacks than Jones if I'm correct? So not sure how you can call that a mistake. It's not like there's someone else we could have used there.

He'd have been slated for picking Shaw ahead of WIlliams too, but he played Williams and he really struggled defensively. Sometimes there is no right choice.

The Lingard persistence I have no explanation for at this point. I have nothing against Lingard but there really is no justification in picking him ahead of anyone when he contributes so little. Matic was an obvious improvement. A struggling Gomes was an obvious improvement. Who can you pick who would do worse?

el3mel

It was so fecking stupid starting Lingard today. I said it before the match. Ole can't learn. Not a surprise we looked better once we put in a proper midfield in second half as Matic.

passing-wind

Axing Fellaini was a bad decision because we don't play well in possession and he's the perfect lump it slump it target man to bring the ball into the forwards when we are transitioning play.

Solskjaer's lost it, he's pissing in the wind management style both on and off the pitch will soon come to a close in my opinion. The problem is he's managed to decieve and fool half of the fan base into believing he's viable for our clubs future :lol:.

Why don't we just give the job to Giggs because if Ole can do it anyone can.

Asger

They sometimes try to play the ball to create chances, but there’s no quality in the passing so it’s useless

This squad should be playing only with long balls in the free spaces
wer
It was so fecking stupid starting Lingard today. I said it before the match. Ole can't learn. Not a surprise we looked better once we put in a proper midfield in second half as Matic.
Matic have been played a lot last weeks, he probably needed a rest.

el3mel

wer

Matic have been played a lot last weeks, he probably needed a rest.
Matic hasn't played much for the entire first half of the season. More than anything he must be frest and ready to play a lot.

Asger

Matic hasn't played much for the entire first half of the season. More than anything he must be frest and ready to play a lot.
Many games in short time, even more need for rest as he isn’t used go play so much. Players are not robots.

el3mel

Many games in short time, even more need for rest as he isn’t used go play so much. Players are not robots.
He looked ready to play more in second half for me. Players aren't robots but they aren't made of cotton to get tired just by playing 5 matches in a row.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Jones still an option when he can’t defend and gets embarrassed every time he plays.

Lingard playing as an attacking midfielder with no assists or goals. And now can’t even pass or stand up.

Giving players like De Gea massive contracts when there is clear weaknesses in his game for modern football.

A midfield where the best option available is Fred. We are in a transfer window having spent net very little this season. Constant excuses of no value in the market yet Liverpool can find a player for £8m when they don’t even need signings.

I can’t even watch the second half of this shit. The state of this club is off the scale. Match going fans just sit there in silence week after week. What does it take for them to actually show some frustration? They barely booed at half time, easily could be 6-0 to City.
Don't be stupid, you don't boo your team at the Manchester Derby - City fans would love that!

Obviously there is a a lot of distaste for the owners and board from matchgoers but support for Ole is still strong - most realise that the squad is fecked and that the starting line up tonight was woefully mismatched in quality with City

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Not true - it was the biggest protest to happen at a major club in decades, huge media impact
The campaign got enough coverage via the media, certainly, but it had little to no impact on the Glazers. They barely acknowledged it.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
The main mistake Ole needs to avoid again is playing Andreas in midfield, this must NEVER happen again

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not true - it was basically the biggest protest to happen at a major club in decades, huge media impact
It had no effect and I've seen bigger protests by Real's fan after they drew a game.

R'hllor

Imagine questioning should OT crowd have a proper go at EW while he sits there and making those faces.

@Ban imagine if BBB had a similar approach, Maminho would probably be main guy at Dinamo till death comes for him.

Heinzesight

The selection of Lingard just baffles me, it really does...we know how appalling his stats are...but you’d think maybe he contributes in other ways. But he doesn’t, he never offers anything. Shit touch. Hides. Nervy. Weak as piss. I just don’t get how he’s in the squad yet there he is, every week, stinking the place out.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
The campaign got enough coverage via the media, certainly, but it had little to no impact on the Glazers. They barely acknowledged it.
Correct and they are in an even stronger financial position today than back then so even less chance of protest making much difference

manunited1919

Axing Fellaini was a bad decision because we don't play well in possession and he's the perfect lump it slump it target man to bring the ball into the forwards when we are transitioning play.

Solskjaer's lost it, he's pissing in the wind management style both on and off the pitch will soon come to a close in my opinion. The problem is he's managed to decieve and fool half of the fan base into believing he's viable for our clubs future :lol:.

Why don't we just give the job to Giggs because if Ole can do it anyone can.
Giggs would be same philosophy as Ole. Him, Gary Neville, Ferdinand are all quick to criticize Martial, Pogba, Fred, but will never say anything bad about Lingard who “gets the club“.

Ban

Imagine questioning should OT crowd have a proper go at EW while he sits there and making those faces.

@Ban imagine if BBB had a similar approach, Maminho would probably be main guy at Dinamo till death comes for him.
Unfortunately Mamić depends on politics and power struggles but yeah if BBB weren't unhappy with the whole thing to say it lightly it would be pretty odd.

Ban

Giggs would be same philosophy as Ole. Him, Gary Neville, Ferdinand are all quick to criticize Martial, Pogba, Fred, but will never say anything bad about Lingard who “gets the club“.
Are you calling them xenophobes?

Denis79

People pay a lot of money to go to these games and should do so on their own terms. Go yourself to a game and boo, I did. Put on my green and gold scarf and booed, yelled out with the glazers a few times and went home. To each his own.