Gaming New Daily Doddle

Big Andy

Bloke
Excellent score that, well done! I need to up my game, my chart has been dropping for 4 days running. You can play on as many devices as you want. My PC scores have been higher than on my phone. I've had my coffee by then so maybe thats the secret
I play on PC and Phone.

PC Rank #43 - Last 5 Scores 46, 28, 80, 48, 22
Phone Rank #54 - Last 5 Scores 40, 48, 44, 40, 48

Had some terrible letters on the PC, the first 7 the other day were all a mixture of A, E and I, and today I was waiting for 2 E's for ages which would've gotten me a ZEBRA and ZEAL, but instead I got feck all and ended up with 22 as I put all my eggs in the ZEBRA basket

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
I play on PC and Phone.

PC Rank #43 - Last 5 Scores 46, 28, 80, 48, 22
Phone Rank #54 - Last 5 Scores 40, 48, 44, 40, 48

Had some terrible letters on the PC, the first 7 the other day were all a mixture of A, E and I, and today I was waiting for 2 E's for ages which would've gotten me a ZEBRA and ZEAL, but instead I got feck all and ended up with 22 as I put all my eggs in the ZEBRA basket
Its great when they letters fall kindly, hair pulling when they dont. Dems de breaks (as they say). Shame you didnt get those E's, what a score that wouldve been!

When I get a run of vowels I try and position them in a grid shape (space between each) and hope the consonant's fall in place

EDIT: Funny how consistent you are on your phone vs PC, mine are similar ?!?

Oldyella

Didn't have a clue what was going on, made 13 with a scramble at end when I figured it out, will be trying again now I know though!

Big Andy

Bloke
Good stuff. Its funny how few people read the instructions. I've showed it to a lot of people and they nearly always dive in with without knowing how it works :lol:
How many users you got now mate? Soon you'll be able to sell it to the NY Times for millions.

Big Andy

Bloke
That's a decent number in less than a month. Although 2 of them are me :lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
Have you changed something? I’m suddenly rated world #2 on PC and world #4 on my mobile and my scores haven’t been anything special

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
First ever attempt and got top 1% with 55. Thought I was doing amazing before coming back here to check others scores

Big Andy

Bloke
I got 105 today. First time I've broken 100. Managed to get a 3x3 box within another box, so loads of letters doubled up. I'm now #3 :D

(my chart will look rubbish if/when I get half that tomorrow!!)
I have a complaint.

I had Noir as a word, and it hasn't come up as a word. I know it's french, but it's a genre of film is it not?

Red Stone

This game is so addictive. I'd consider adding a mode with unlimited attempts, either just practice mode or a separate leaderboard for the highest single game score, because the replay value is so much greater than Wordle and the likes. I'll play a few games a day in incognito mode, but that must mess up the leaderboard a lot if the game adds a new user for every game played?

Currently clocking above 80 regularly, but have yet to break 100 even once.

MancFanFromManc

This game is so addictive. I'd consider adding a mode with unlimited attempts, either just practice mode or a separate leaderboard for the highest single game score, because the replay value is so much greater than Wordle and the likes. I'll play a few games a day in incognito mode, but that must mess up the leaderboard a lot if the game adds a new user for every game played?

Currently clocking above 80 regularly, but have yet to break 100 even once.
Thanks. We are working on a practice mode so watch this space! 80 is good scoring :angel:

youngrell

Got my highest score today of 71. Managed to use every letter bar 1, which made a huge difference.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Hi Folks,

I've launched a new game. If any of you like word puzzles, please give it a go, invite your mates and even better, like and follow the facebook page. Your comments and ideas (good and bad) are very welcome too. You could help shape how it evolves (as well as getting thoroughly addicted of course!!)

Doddle
(1) Doddle | Facebook

thanks in advance
MFFM :devil:
Love this. Well done, hope it makes you millions!

Big Andy

Bloke
Well done. Some good letters today. I love an "x" (clue there for anyone else having a go today!)
Are the letters not random? I play on my phone and PC and the letters are different. And today's (that I did last night after midnight, didn't have an X)

MancFanFromManc

Are the letters not random? I play on my phone and PC and the letters are different. And today's (that I did last night after midnight, didn't have an X)
They are the same each day, unless you're incognito. This does mean (like wordle) you can cheat by seeing the letters on one device then playing on another, knowing whats coming up. You're only cheating yourself though - no cash prizes so not sure what the point of cheating would be ?!?

Bobade

They are the same each day, unless you're incognito. This does mean (like wordle) you can cheat by seeing the letters on one device then playing on another, knowing whats coming up. You're only cheating yourself though - no cash prizes so not sure what the point of cheating would be ?!?
I don't understand this. I would have thought incognito mode would allow you to play again as it wouldn't know you already did it, but the daily letters would still be the same?

Love the game BTW. I got 63.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Just did this for the first time - got 25 with but and tits!

Big Andy

Bloke
That’s weird though, as I played PC and phone yesterday and got different letters