New Fantasy Draft: brought to you by Cal? - Round 1 - Match 1

Which team do you think would win Match 1?

• Total voters

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a win!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a game. From 13-19 down early, to win this by 26-25. Absolutely incredible. What a fighting spirit.

Congratulation Phelan Shorts. This is the moment we worked so hard for last 2 weeks. amazing achievement

And Ginger Prince. well nice game mate. I would like to tell you that you were strong and worthy opponent of this great PS team. But you just weren't. The only problem was that albrington kid down the right flank who cost PS votes.

But now it can be fixed by only deciding which one to take away from you Neymar or Hazard. And for this i am thankful to you Ginger Prince.
Jesus christ, shut up

Valentino

lighten up guys ffs. its fun fantasy game. why i cant have a "fantasy character" for myself to have a laugh?

Cold_Boy

I think I was the last one to vote or else it would have been a tie.

Valentino

dude give the man some time to make a decision. no need to rush it. Who are we playing next match?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This thread is like if Mike Phelan decided he was in charge of United and started shoving Fergie aside at every opportunity. :lol:

Valentino

PS dont listen to him, he tries to put us against each other. He wanna disrupt our team work. He is that scared of us.

Valentino

U just killed us. U killed our team man. I cant believe it. I am in shock

Cal?

CR7 fan
Alright, updated in the opening post of the original thread...

It's up to you guys to make a new team formation thingy before your round 2 match, but you have plenty of time...

Cal?

CR7 fan
:lol: This is all square now, feel sorry for GP11 that it's really just a timing issue.

Valentino

i think its better to make it after we know the opponent, dont u think cal?

Cal?

CR7 fan
i think its better to make it after we know the opponent, dont u think cal?
It's entirely upto you, please post it in the "completed team" thread whenever you want to (before your rd 2 match).

Valentino

this is exactly how i felt it. wanna be my assistant? we think (feel?) alike.

Cal?

CR7 fan
God damn did I not get my vote in soon enough. I demand justice! Cal? is corrupt!
I did make it quite clear on page 1 of this thread that the poll will last 24 hours, also, what's in it for me to be corrupt about this? :confused:

Scrumpet

There are no words
I did make it quite clear on page 1 of this thread that the poll will last 24 hours, also, what's in it for me to be corrupt about this? :confused:
I haven't worked that part out yet, but the pieces are slowly falling into place. I'm pretty sure lizard people, Sepp Blatter and Bin Laden are involved.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
No, the match was over as of my post indicating so.

If there is any confusion, I'll vote and lock the thread.

Cal? didn't give me a timeframe before I made the poll but all the future ones close after 24hours.
Yeah that would be the best solution. When the poll is closed nobody should be able to vote.

K Stand Knut

what also hilarious. is your team in match 2. how could u possible get it that weak?:lol:
Can we also lock the ability to post in the finished match threads.

Having to put up with shit like this after each game is going to be painful, especially if everyone is as gracious in winning as Valentino is being

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Can we also lock the ability to post in the finished match threads.

Having to put up with shit like this after each game is going to be painful, especially if everyone is as gracious in winning as Valentino is being
He's only the assistant manager too...