New Kits 23/24

Gazza

Take the red white and blue tinted glasses off me pal! :lol: it is a cracking kit
It's nice, it's no stunner though, me ol' china!

Not sure what 'red white and blue' glasses are... I am Swiss Lebanese, but thanks for assuming my nationality anyway ;)

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
It's nice, it's no stunner though, me ol' china!

Not sure what 'red white and blue' glasses are... I am Swiss Lebanese, but thanks for assuming my nationality anyway ;)
Hahaha apologies - with a name like Gazza I assumed you were a staunch Belfast Orangeman who despises everything green

Rojofiam

No, they secretly extended it until 2029/30.
:lol:

I was hoping that we'd get a nice looking sponsor next year, but if the news are true from November and we're making a deal with Haier...well, I'm not sure they'll be better than Chevy have been.

I'd like it if we could have Aon on our kits again, but probably won't happen.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
:lol:

I was hoping that we'd get a nice looking sponsor next year, but if the news are true from November and we're making a deal with Haier...well, I'm not sure they'll be better than Chevy have been.

I'd like it if we could have Aon on our kits again, but probably won't happen.
Whilst Haier would look better than Chevvy, it doesn't sit well with me that we'd have a Chinese state owned company bank rolling our club to such a degree in today's climate!

Rojofiam

Whilst Haier would look better than Chevvy, it doesn't sit well with me that we'd have a Chinese state owned company bank rolling our club to such a degree in today's climate!
That was my first thought as well :nono:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Got my messi away black kit in the mail and knowing he’ll never wear it I have no idea if I could even wear it in public haha

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Has the west ham stealth kit been mentioned yet? Black and gold so looks as nice as all those kits normally do

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford

Home kit looks a bit Athletic Bilbao for me but not bad, preferred last seasons away kit which was black - this one isn't grey but "off black" apparently :lol:

Mzza

The Norwegian national team's new home and away kits. I really like both tbh, will probably get the away kit.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

They are both stunning.

JB7

Worst England kits for a very, very long time.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

They are both stunning.
Surely there's no chance the ones going on sale are going to be that tight.

Imagine the stereotypical fan with a beer gut wearing those :nervous:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I hate centralised badges... it was the big late 90's fad for some reason, and I hated it then too.

That away kit is very nice though... kinda looks like a Holland shirt.

Renegade

I like the badge being central for this one. I hope the numbering is red.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The New Portugal home jersey has got to be one of the most beautiful looking ones for the new season and IMO my favorite Portugal one for a ver long time!

A++++

*my phone is acting dumb and not letting me post the photos of them.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The New Portugal home jersey has got to be one of the most beautiful looking ones for the new season and IMO my favorite Portugal one for a ver long time!

A++++

*Fontaine.

Kearnkoff69

A++++

I couldn't find a more formal "press release" with better photos of the full kit, so I pulled this from the team's Twitter account.

JB7

Worse than Euro 2016?
Yep, on a similar level of shiteness but probably just about edge as at least the away kit was red in 2016. The away kit this year looks like a terrible warm up kit you'd expect the US national team to wear.

I even tend to like a badge in the middle but the manufacturer logo just has to be above it, having it below looks a whole other level of ridiculous.